‘You guys are cockroaches’: Niqab-wearing Muslim woman lashes out outside home of one of the Melbourne ‘terror’ trio accused of plotting a massacre – as neighbours reveal he had started praying in his garage
- A Muslim woman in a black niqab yelled outside an alleged terrorist’s home as it was raided by police
- A woman, believed to be the wife of the alleged terrorist Ertunc Eriklioglu, 30, from Dallas, also spoke
- ‘I’m not okay. I don’t know [what happened]. Go and ask him,’ she said, claiming to not be involved
- Ertunc Eriklioglu was arrested alongside his brother Samed Eriklioglu, 26, and Hanifi Halis, 21
- Police alleged they planned to use a semi-automatic rifle to gun down civilians in Melbourne
- All three will be charged with terrorism offences and face court on Tuesday, hours after their arrests
Innocent Turks arrested for plotting terror against Aussie infidels
Original header was:
|Australia Arrests 3 Men Hoping to “Kill as Many People as Possible”…|
A young Muslim woman draped head-to-toe in a black niqab lashed out at people outside an alleged terrorist’s home as it was raided by police.
‘You guys are cockroaches,’ she yelled.
Police raiding the home of Ertunc Eriklioglu, 30, in Dallas, in Melbourne’s north west, told the woman three times to move her car from the front of the property.
Yet, she continued to block other residents and workmen inside the block of units throughout the morning.
Police were raiding the home as part of their operation which led to three Australian Muslim men of Turkish background being arrested on Tuesday.
A young Muslim woman draped head-to-toe in a black niqab (pictured) lashed out at people outside alleged terrorist Ertunc Eriklioglu’s home in Melbourne on Tuesday
Ertunc Eriklioglu, 30, was later charged with terrorism crimes and will face court on Tuesday afternoon. He appeared to have blood splattered on his trousers
The woman continued to block other residents and workmen inside the block of units throughout the morning despite police instructing her to move her car