Check out new photos in the new photo gallery
Watch the ‘Polo Blow’ here:
The Question you always wanted to ask:
Why do the Arabs hate us?
Why Are The Arabs
So Pissed Off At The Western World?
Is It Because Of The Oil?
I Don’t Think So.
It’s Because We Have…..
My favorite Condi
The way of the world: what goes around, comes around…
Ibbi Hooper of CAIR, professional Muslim Whiner
Da’awa doctor Abdallah & ‘Islamic Science’
Denmarks (official) Apology To Islam:
How Muslims Imagine The Last Supper:
Religious Freedom Under Islam:
Che is dead, get over it!
According to emeritus professor of psychiatry at the University of Virginia School of Medicine Vamik Volkan, “Most suicide bombers in the Middle East are chosen as teenagers, ‘educated,’ and then sent off to perform their duty when they are in their late teens or early to mid-twenties.”
Volkan finds “little difficulty in finding young men interested in becoming suicide bombers in Gaza and the West Bank. Repeated actual and expected events humiliate youngsters and interfere with their adaptive identifications with their parents because their parents are humiliated as well.”
Volkan gives the examples of beatings, torture, or the loss of a parent as typical humiliating events which might make a young person more susceptible to recruitment for suicide terrorism.
Once recruited, children and teenagers are encouraged to cut off contact with “real world” affairs and subjected to an intense program of memorization and repetition of the Qur’an.
According to Volkan, “their readings are carefully selected. The ‘teachers’ also supply sacred sounding, but meaningless, phrases to be repeated over and over in chant … These kinds of mystical sayings combined with selected verses from the Quran help to create a ‘different internal world’ for the ‘students.'”
The typical technique of creating Middle Eastern Muslim suicide bombers includes two basic steps: first, the “teachers” find young people whose personal identity is already disturbed and who are seeking an outer “element” to internalize so they can stabilize their internal world. Second, they develop a “teaching method” that “forces” the large-group identity, ethnic and/or religious, into the “cracks” of the person’s damaged or subjugated individual identity.
Once people become candidates to be suicide bombers, the routine rules and regulations, so to speak, or individual psychology does not fully apply to their patterns of thought and action.”
Volkan compares such identity “cracks” with “another historical period when intentional interference with the personal identities of children occurredâ€”when the “cracks” of German children’s personal identities were filled with Nazi ideology.”
Shem’s Cartoons: A Profit (misspelling intended) is hatched:
Khadijah hatches Muhammad
Willie Clitman: ‘I have a Dream!’
“YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF…”
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can’t afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand, but consider bacon “unclean.”
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can’t think of anyone you HAVEN’T declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You’ve often uttered the phrase, “I love what you’ve done with your cave.”
10. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.
11. You bathe at least monthly whether necessary or not.
12. You’ve ever had a crush on your neighbor’s goat.