* Don’t get exited just yet: There is something going on. But they buried it inside this story:
Hot sermon draws cool response
Article from the Herald Sun
PREMIER Steve Bracks has ridiculed comments by a radical Islamic cleric that blamed global warming on Australians’ lack of faith in God.
Sheik Mohammed Omran told followers at his Melbourne mosque that out-of-control secular scientific values had caused environmental disaster.
“The fear of Allah is not there. So we now have a polluted earth, a polluted water, a wasteland,” he said.
* No worries, Omran! We let you worry about the ‘fear of Allah’- but we fear Islamic terrorists who want to bomb us into submission by ‘striking terror in our hearts’ – according to your profit’s teachings.
And by the way, Omran: If you can find an Islamic country that doesn’t have polluted earth, polluted water and wasteland, you are more than welcome to move right back there…
Don’t forget to sent us a postcard!
“What are the people now crying for? The prophet told you hundreds of years ago, ‘Look after the water’.”
Mr Bracks yesterday gave short shrift to the sermon.
“While we have free speech in Australia, people will have the good sense to reject those things which bear no relationship to the truth,” he said.
* ‘Free speech in Australia?’ Thanks to Bracks idiotic religious vilification laws the two Pastors Pastor Danny Nalliah and Pastor Daniel Scot from the ‘Catch the Fire’ ministries were dragged through the courts for reading from the Koran.
“Sensible people will recoil from that and say it’s just wrong.”
His reaction came as the NSW Government stopped short of criticizing Christian Democrat leader Fred Nile for calling for a halt to Muslim immigration.
The NSW Upper House member said there had been no serious study of the potential effect of more than 300,000 Muslim immigrants, and Australians deserved a breathing space for assessment before Islamic immigration resumed.
* There has been no serious study on the impact of more than 300 000 Muhammedan immigrants? Right.
Premier Morris Iemma, (the ‘dillemma’) MP for the south-western Sydney seat of Lakemba, which has a large Muslim population, (it is well known that his seat depends on the Muslim vote) said he opposed Mr Nile’s comments but stopped short of criticizing him.
* He again, deliberately, distorts reality by mentioning skin color instead of ideology:
…”welcome regardless of who they are, where they come from, the color of their skin.”
* Morris can’t help himself. It worked before. He got away with it. But not much longer…
* And Greens ‘leader’ Bob Brown promptly babbles himself into his usual delusion:
Bob Brown said Mr Nile was promoting “politics of hate”.
* Right. Bobby Brown: The Mohammedans know what to do with Homosexuals. They have a plan for you: Its not love and its not pretty. But don’t take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth:
A Sunday Herald Sun investigation also found clerics railing against “evil” democracy, vilifying Jews and Christians and encouraging jihad and polygamy.
And in a popular DVD selling locally, a foreign sheik exhorts Muslims to take control of Australia by out-breeding non-believers.
British-based Sheik Abdul Raheem Green forbade Muslims from having fewer than four children so Australia would become an Islamic state.
“To say I’m going to have two or three children and that’s it — that’s not allowed. The way we overcome the people is through our numbers.”
* The idea that they should be interested in “overcoming” non-Muslims in the first place — that is taken for granted.