* Aha! Now we know! It’s a ‘shadow war’- my goodness! What to do, what to do?
* Charles from LGF sez: “Insurgency” is the new media surrogate word for “Islamic terrorism,” of course. In this case, the Times has no idea why the violence in Thailand is happeningâ€”but they still use the word “insurgency.” Insurgency against what? Who knows?
* Next you will hear about ‘sectarian violence between Buddhists and Muslims’- because all religions are equally bad, right?
Pamela from Atlas Shrugs:
The Jihad in Thailand: SILENT DEATH
More of the most under reported news, you won’t get it. From The Strategy Page;
THAILAND: Silent Death
* Somebody must be watching too many Hollywood flicks…Â
March 24, 2007: The army and police admit they are facing a new enemy in the south. In the past, there were sometimes Moslem separatists groups in the south that got violent. But these outfits, which still exist, wanted to negotiate. So there was someone to talk to. The current group of terrorists take their cues from al Qaeda. They only communicate with the local Moslems, telling them that non-Moslems will be killed and driven out, and a religious dictatorship will be established. Any Moslems that disagree will be killed. The Islamic terrorists don’t take credit for their attacks, and don’t want to negotiate. The police have discovered that some of the several hundred religious schools are bases for the terrorists (raids have yielded weapons and documents.) The schools were founded over the last few decades with money and missionaries from Islamic charities based in the Persian Gulf. These charities espouse a very conservative, militant version of Islam.
March 19, 2007: Islamic terrorists attacked a group of Buddhist widows (their husbands had earlier been killed by Islamic terrorists) and killed three of them.
March 17, 2007: Ten Islamic terrorists, riding motorcycles, drove by a ranger base in the south, firing their weapons. Some rangers were able to fire back before the attackers rode off into the night. One ranger was wounded. Meanwhile, an Islamic school was attacked, three students were killed and seven wounded. The army said the Islamic terrorists did it, in order to blame the army and get Moslem civilians angrier. The Islamic militants, of course, said the army did it.
* What annoys here is the willful, deliberate stupidity, the deception by the MSM who steadfastly refuses to accept that this is the jihad against all of us.
The Times: The insurgency is now the bloodiest conflict in southeast Asia. Yet it is a war of shadows. The militants issue no communi-quÃ©s. They have no known leaders. They have made no precise demands. If they are connected to the worldwide network of Al-Qaeda and its affiliates there there is no proof.
* The mind boggles. How much BS does it take to drown the Times Online? If they listened to Lukman Lima (why don’t they) he would tell them. Lukman has been around for a long time. You can read what he sez right here: