* Yeah. And why would that be?
Because Yvonne Ridley told them not to cooperate with the authorities? Or because Omar Bakri Mohammed and many clerics like him told them not to cooperate either?
Berlin – The lack of cooperation of Muslim communities with the security authorities remains a weak point of the fight against terrorism in Germany. Six years after the attacks on 11 September 2001, according to a survey of the news agency ddp in all federal laender, the authorities can hardly count on active support from Muslim communities. In 2007, they have received practically no specific information on “radicalized fellow believers, on recruiters of terrorist organizations, or on planned attacks.”
Why is that? Whenever someone says something like this in the U.S., Muslim spokesmen charge that they are helping, they are working against terror, but they don’t get any coverage in the press for such efforts. But this is the word of German authorities, who have every interest in playing up the extent of Muslim cooperation.
Yet still, this question, Why not?, as crucial as it is, will not even be asked, or if asked, will be answered by charges of offensive, hyper-suspicious behavior on the part of German authorities.
* On the part of the Muslims, there is great interest “in not having their faith come under general suspicion.”
* You can bet your last dollar that the ummah has no interest at all to have their belief-system scrutinized in a court of law. But that is long overdue…
* Right. Its far better to keep those filthy kuffars stupid, why alert them unnecessarily to the teachings of the profit Muhammad? They will find out soon enough when the call for jihad comes…
“Islam prohibits ratting out against ‘muslim brothers’. Thus, a ‘muslim brother’ enjoys full protection from the umma under Islam.”Â
* For me, moderate Muslims are arguably a greater menace than radical Muslims precisely because they put a happy face on Islam for different reasons—-they actually fool themselves into thinking Islam is a good thing; they are too afraid to speak out and therefore spout soothing nothings about their faith; they believe Islam can evolve into a kinder, more understanding religion (it can’t); they’re hedging their bets, etc.—-and thus deceive way too many non-Muslims into thinking that a good religion has been hijacked, when in fact a bad religion has been obfuscated. Would that all Muslims were radicals (i.e., true Muslims) because then it would be far easier for all non-believers to see the rot that lies within.
Iran’s Rageboy Attacks Israel (Again)
Israel “cannot continue its life” – sez Ahmed-in-jihad
“Iran can help secure Iraq , Israel is cruel-”
Morsels of wisdom from the deluded one. Could it be that he is even more deluded than his prophet Mohammed ever was?
(CNN- Caliphate News Networkx) — Iran wants “peace and friendship for all,” the country’s president said Wednesday while again denying Western assertions his nation is pursuing nuclear weapons and trying to destabilize Iraq.
But Mahmoud Ahmadinejad took a hard line against Israel, calling it “an invader” and saying it “cannot continue its life.”
So much for peace and friendship for all.
Asked if Iran had launched a proxy war in Iraq — something the U.S. ambassador and top military commander there both asserted this week — Ahmadinejad said the United States is merely seeking a scapegoat for its failing campaign in Iraq.
“Forces have come into Iraq and destroyed the security, and many people are killed,” the Iranian president told Britain’s ITN during an interview in the garden of the Iranian presidential palace in Tehran.
“And there are some claims that may seem very funny and ridiculous. Those who have lots of weaponry and warfare and thousands of soldiers — if they are defeated, they blame others. There is no way to escape for peace.”
Uh, say what? Read the last line again
In regard to Israel, which Ahmadinejad has said should be politically “wiped off the map,” the Iranian president said there is a way to deal with the Jewish state without violence.
Giving as an example the dissolution of the Soviet Union — which he said came about “without war” — Ahmadinejad suggested that “everything would be solved” if the Palestinian people were allowed to vote on their fate.
However, his hard-line rhetoric resurfaced when Ahmadinejad said Israel “cannot continue its life.”
Taking up where the the nazis left off.
“Israel is an invader and is cruel, and it hasn’t got a united public. All other nations are against it,” he said. “We do not recognize them. They are attackers and illegal.”