* Sure. Why Not?
* After all, Islam discovered America long before Columbus, (was not Columbus himself a Muslim?) Just like Islam discovered Australia hundreds of years before James Cook crashed through the Great Barrier Reef only to discover that the interior was full of mosques.
* Science, algebra, aeronautics, medicine, the arts: Is there anything, anything at all today that we don’t owe to Arab Muslims, who were soooo far ahead of us when we were still in the dark ages frolicking naked in the woods…. ? And were not Moses, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, even Jesus followers of Muhammad even though they lived centuries, milleniums, before the ‘prophet’ of Islam dreamed up his ‘revelations’???
Be that as it may:
* Winds of Jihad reader Eddie Rollnick just happened by chance upon the Wikipedia entry for the 10 commandments, and you will find the the soldiers of Allah have been there and done it, just like they always do. Take a look, (don’t laugh!) and you will find that Islam has it all, just like any other religion, nothing to worry about, its all good…
In Islam Moses/Musa is venerated as one of the greatest prophets of God. However, Islam also teaches that the texts of the Torah and the Gospels have been corrupted from their divine originals over the years, due to carelessness or self-interest. Despite this purported corruption, messages from the Torah and the Gospels still coincide closely with certain verses in the Qur’an. This is by-and-large the case with the Ten Commandments. Consequently, despite the Ten Commandments not being explicitly mentioned in the Qur’an they are substantially similar to the following verses in the Qur’an (using Jewish numbering of the Commandments):
* You see, the Ten CommandmentsÂ are not ‘explicitly mentioned’ in the Qur’an, but lets invent them anyhow, or find something similar. And the Golden Rule? Sure! Islam invented the Golden Rule, don’t you know?
- “There is no other god beside God.”(47:19)
- “My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols.” (14:35)
- “Do not subject God’s name to your casual swearing, that you may appear righteous, pious, or to attain credibility among the people.” (2:224)
- “O you who believe, when the Congregational Prayer (Salat Al-Jumu`ah) is announced on Friday, you shall hasten to the commemoration of GOD, and drop all business.” (62:9)
The Sabbath was relinquished with the revelation of the Quran. Muslims are told in the Quran that the Sabbath was only decreed for the Jews. (16:124) God, however, ordered Muslims to make every effort and drop all businesses to attend the congregational (Friday) prayer. The Submitters may tend to their business during the rest of the day.
- “….and your parents shall be honoured. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never (even) say to them, “Uff” (the slightest gesture of annoyance), nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably.” (17:23)Â Next is GWB’s favorite: Mind you, he only quotes the first line, like Muslims do when they try to pull the wool over infidel eyes and ears, but we give you the full monty:
- “For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our messengers came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.(5.32) The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.”(5.33)
- “ “You may have whomever you desire; there is no blame.” ” (33:51) Strange ‘commandment,’- that…
- “As to the thief, male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in Power. Full of Wisdom.”(5:38) Barbaric Punishment is a commandment? No wonder the Jews were laughing at Muhammad…
- “Do not withhold any testimony by concealing what you had witnessed. Anyone who withholds a testimony is sinful at heart.” (2:283)
- “And do not covet what we bestowed upon any other people. Such are temporary ornaments of this life, whereby we put them to the test. What your Lord provides for you is far better, and everlasting.” (20:131)
There you have it: Go to Wiki and scroll down.
Don’t laugh, its serious. There is no fun in Islam, remember….
And let us know what you think…
Very Islamic, what say you..?
Thank you Savitch, well done!