* Einstein said that repeating the same action over again expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
You won’t believe this:
Condi talks about GWB:
The Idiot Trifecta
By Sue Pleming
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Anxious not to repeat mistakes of past Middle East peace-making, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has turned to former presidents Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter for tips ahead of her own conference this year.
Rice invited Carter, a vocal critic of Bush administration policies, to the State Department on Wednesday where the two discussed his Arab-Israeli peacemaking efforts in the 1970s, State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said on Friday.
Their talks were “good and cordial,” he said. They focused on the Middle East and not Carter’s recent criticism of President George W. Bush’s policies in Iraq and elsewhere.
A Soviet specialist, (?) Rice also telephoned another former Democratic president, Bill Clinton, who tried, and ultimately failed, in his eight years in office to bring the Israelis and Palestinians together.
“She’s trying to draw on the historical record and the experiences of others to see — see what she can glean and how that may be applicable to the current day,” McCormack said.
“She is a student of history and has a keen appreciation for how we can apply the lessons of history, what we can learn from those who have gone before us,” he said.
Other sources of advice have been former U.S. negotiator Dennis Ross and ex-secretaries of state James Baker, Henry Kissinger and Madeleine Albright. Rice meets frequently for lunch with Albright, whose father taught Rice at Denver University.
* The worst bunch of losers ever. On the double.
Rice has made clear she will devote all her energy in the Bush administration’s final 14 months to get what others have failed to attain in the past — an (un-) viable,
in-dependent parasitic Palistan living side by side with an (in-) secure Israel.
* When the clueless follow the lame and the blind, when affirmative action becomes an unbearable embarrassment, when failure after failure stares you in the face like the dead terrorist you just killed, will you still go on asking those who made the same mistakes before you?
* There is only one argument now: which was the worst, the dumbest US administration ever? Peanut Khadr, Willie Clitman or George W. Bush’s?
* Moonbat attack on Rice? Not only: the attacker with the red hands is Desiree Anita Ali-Fairooz, not simply a code pink moonbat, but a Muhammedan agit-prop…
Fitzgerald: Rice’s ignorance is matched only by her incomprehension.
Rice’s ignorance is matched only by her incomprehension. She still thinks that territorial “compromise” is the path to peace â€“ “compromise” in this case meaning continued Israeli surrender of territory to which it has a legal, historic and moral claim (including the claims under the League of Nations’ Mandate for Palestine, which she really should take the time to read and study. She should then also to read and study about the history of the non-Arabs and non-Muslims in what she seems to think is “the Arab world”).