Andrew Bolt slaps the bleeding hearts from the Sydney Morning Herald who are shameless enough to try to mislead the public and drum up supportÂ and compassion for a tribe of criminal Muslim ingrates
Sunday, October 07, 2007 at 12:31pm
We Shall Be Assimilated
Here’s an interesting case, as the Howard Government gets berated for suggesting some immigrant groups are harder to assimilate than others.
Taxpayers provide Lebanese immigrants Mohamed (54) and Hanna El Husseini (45) with a house, pensions and a $783-a-fortnight parenting allowance because the couple is allegedly so poor and needing of charity.
As it happens, El Husseini, a convicted criminal who was jailed in the 1980s, doesn’t always live in this house he’s been given for a minimal rent and isn’t too poor for international travel, either:
I was in Lebanon looking after my sick mother when my wife rang me and told me six police cars and four sheriff’s cars had come.
But although the house is not always housing Mr El Husseini, it certainly has housed the following weapons and other illicit goods (without the El Husseini’s knowledge, they say):
* Two fully automatic rifles.
* Two semi-automatic rifles.
* A MAC-10 fully automatic pistol.
* A Browning pistol.
* A Smith & Wesson revolver.
* About 5000 rounds of ammunition and ammunition magazines.
* Two boxes of Glock pistols.
* Small resealable plastic bags containing drugs.
* Electronic scales.
* Solvent generally used to destroy forensic evidence, such as fingerprints.
* A fully automatic bill counter.
* 1.64 kilograms of what was believed to be amphetamines.
The couple’s response? It wants another handout:
A MOTHER-OF-EIGHT evicted from her Department of Housing home because it was used to store firearms and drugs is demanding taxpayers foot the bill for new accommodation.
“I came here to live in peace. I made a mistake and I paid for it,” Husseini said.
* Jihad by demographics, out breeding: “We will conquer your country with the bellies of our women…”
She demands this despite having enough cash to fund a year of legal actuion to get more help from taxpayers:
Housing Minister Matt Brown said the fact that the El Husseinis had “acquired a barrister and spent thousands of dollars on this case” showed they were not poor enough for public housing.
And taxpayers who have already given this family plenty in terms of pensions, subsidised housing, free jail accommodation and schooling and generous allowances for their eight children, have been left with another bill that’s a consequence of having let the El Husseinis come here from Lebanon:
The eviction case left NSW taxpayers with a legal bill of more than $20,000.
* Eight children, each one of them producing another 8, makes 64 in 20-30 years. Multiply that by 60.000 (there are 350 000 Muhammedans in Australia at present) that would roughly increase the numbers of the believers to the critical mass they so desire, to take over the country and to introduce sharia. Because ‘Islam is like a tsunami’– in the words of an Islamic cleric. A tsunami, just in case you are unfamiliar with the term, is a natural disaster.
Islam is a man made disaster.
I’m not sure letting this family into Australia was such a good deal for us. And while many Muslim Lebanese have settled in well here, it’s also true that the El Husseinis aren’t such very unusual examples of a certain rejectionist section of Sydney’s Muslim Lebanese community, which seems to share little more than geography with other Australians.
Another reminder of how badly we failed in checking the suitability of those we took in during Lebanon’s civil war, and how it’s best not to repeat such mistakes in future.
* Indeed. Keysar Trad, al Hilali spokesman and chief of the Australian Islamic friendship association considers Australians the ‘criminal dregs of white society’.