Because that would violate his ‘human rights’-
* Blue-eyed stupidity: Justice Hodge says the attacker’s right to family life must be upheld
A victim of a serial sex attacker is “appalled” that he will not be deported in order to protect his human rights.
An Asylum and Immigration Tribunal upheld a ruling which blocked moves by the Home Office to deport the man, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
* The victim’s name and picture is out and this rapist scum cannot be named?
Mr Justice Hodge said the 20-year-old should stay in the UK as he came here from Sierra Leone, aged six, and had virtually no family in West Africa.
Ms Browne, who waived her right to anonymity as the victim of a sex attack, said she felt “devastated and let down”.
“I am appalled by the decision,” she said.
“How is it right that somebody who has offended so seriously against defenceless women is allowed to remain in this country?”
Her attacker had admitted indecently assaulting 11 women in the past five years.
He is being allowed to stay in the UK after his release under article eight of the Human Rights Act, which gives a person a right to a family life.
Ms Browne, a mother of two, was training for the London Marathon when she was attacked.
“He was hiding behind a blind corner on the canal path and could see me coming although I could not see him.
“He stepped out and blocked my way then asked me for the time.
“He threw an arm around my throat and dragged me 100 metres.”
A Home Office spokesman said: “We believe that foreign nationals who commit serious crimes should be deported.
“We are disappointed that the courts reached this decision on 1 March 2007, and as a result deportation could not proceed in this case.”
* Mohammed has a long record of armed robbery, theft, drug-dealing and fraud. He came to Britain when he was 6 and was in and out of jail ever since he was 15 years old.
From the ‘infidel women are war-booty’ department:
THREE brothers known as the K Brothers have had charges brought against them for a number of rapes, one of which was allegedly committed in March 2002, in the midst of a gang rape rampage in Sydney.
On July 31 police laid charges against one of the brothers, known as MRK, and two of his siblings.
Yesterday the Herald succeeded in having non-publication orders lifted in relation to the charges.
It is alleged that MRK, 22, MMK, 21, and MSK, 29, raped a 13-year-old girl in late 2000 or early 2001 after plying her with alcohol so she could not move or speak.
The girl, who was in a sexual relationship with another of the brothers, MTK, who has since died, was visiting the Redfern house shared by the eight brothers, according to police documents tendered in court yesterday.
She suggested they buy some alcohol and the girl, a friend and some of the brothers started drinking, police allege.
She was starting to feel tipsy after five vodka and Cokes when she was served a sixth one, which “tasted very strong”. She became light-headed and sluggish and started losing control of her body, she told police.
She crawled on her hands and knees to an upstairs bedroom and felt she lost the ability to speak and had blurred vision with “bright flashing blotches” in front of her eyes.
The next morning she awoke and her pants and underwear had been taken off. Her boyfriend, MTK, told her they had had sex.
But she told police she later remembered that she had woken up during the night and seen MSK raping her, but could not push him off because she felt paralysed and had no control over her body.
She alleges MRK and MMK then also raped her.
She told police MSK had previously exposed himself to her and had an uncircumcised penis, which, police say, is unusual for a Muslim.
Yesterday MSK agreed to let police photograph his genitals so that they could corroborate the woman’s complaint.
In the second alleged incident, MRK allegedly repeatedly raped and indecently assaulted a 15-year-old girl in Ashfield in March 2002.
It is alleged he sexually assaulted her three times.
The cases are back in court in December.