..and everyone who disagrees gets booted off his blog, to the cheers of the canniballistic ‘lizard army’ –
‘AMERICAN VALUES ARE UNIVERSAL’-
‘Europeans are racist, Nazi’s and white power supremacists….
or better “why I am right and everybody else is wrong…”
* Here’s what the Lizards stand for:
* No internment and deportations for Islamofascists
* No alliances with Eurotrash, they’re all Nazi’s and can’t be trusted, its better to smear and destroy the resistance in its infancy.
* Europe is not founded on culture and traditions that matter to a brave American cyber- warrior, multiculti-diversity is for everybody and white Europeans should just welcome the marching millions of Africans or pack it in.
* Better to destroy the fledgling counter jihad movement than to let one Nazi-white supremacist get away…
- * Yes, and because we’re so morally superior we can handle it all by ourselves: our lizard cyber-geeks will be reporting on the global jihad, stay tuned, don’t switch that dial…
From the excellent Shire Network News
This week we speak to Charles Johnson of Little Green Footballs about the whole giant argument going on within the anti-Jihad movement over cooperation with certain political groups in Europe. Last week we spoke to Filip Dewinter (which you can find here) from the Belgian Political Party, Vlamms Belang. This week we speak to Charles about why he has been raising concerns about the anti-Jihad movment working with certain European groups.
The view from Europe:
Religions and cultures that deny women basic equality, or exploit and abuse them, are, as far as I am concerned, a bad thing. I don’t feel the slightest obligation to respect them or to allow them to bring their practices into this country. However, the problem for Cherie Blair, not least during the visit here of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, is that in the western liberal agenda we are supposed to offer equal respect and equal rights to all cultures and all religions, and to people’s universal right to live according to them and to practise their faiths as they understand them. But you simply can’t. You can either have universal human rights, or you can have the universal human right to ignore them for cultural or religious reasons – not both.
If a culture or a religion does not share Cherie Blair’s absolute belief in universal human rights, then how can she respect it? And, for that matter, why should she expect them to respect her opposing beliefs? She spoke on Radio 4 of honouring people’s religious beliefs, when freely adopted, but why? Incidentally, as for Islam being freely adopted, a large proportion of young British Muslims think that the penalty for abandoning the faith should be death. There is not a great deal of freedom in Islam which, after all, means submission.
* Kilgore is watching:
Ethnic cleansing and war crimes at Gates of Vienna….
Who Do You Want in Your Foxhole?
All I know is it’s a plan; I don’t really care how they get there, so long as it achieves the desired results… is there another European Party’s plan for the deportation of Muslim immigrants and their descendants that I can compare it to?
Sounds to me like some of our counter-jihad buddies don’t have the stomach for what it’s going to ultimately take to REVERSE the Islamisation of the West. They’re living in some kind of fantasy world where we’re going to be able to achieve our lofty objectives within the realm of the current political processes, and without having to endure a constant stream of racism accusations from both the left and the right.
To me it boils down to: who do you want in your foxhole? Some crazy bastard who is more afraid of dying than getting court-martialed for violating the rules of engagement, or someone who is reading the UCMJ while the bullets are flying?
Hell, let’s win first… then we’ll worry about who had the high moral ground later.
* Kilgore comments:
Drinkin’ the koolaid. If you’ve ever wondered how the Nazis came to power in Germany now you know.
* Yes Kilgore. But the Nazi’s are gone and it was WW2 when we destroyed them, remember?Â Its 72 years later now and there is no Nazi-movement to speak of. The Nazi’s won’t be back.
That’s where you’re wrong,Â MessrsÂ Lizards…
* But if you’re looking for confirmation, here it is from Charles himself:
That’s the bottom line, really — the real reason why those folks think they need to have groups like VB on their side is because they know their fantasies of mass deportation of all Muslims could never be achieved in reality without massive violence. The neo-Nazis and racists would be the bully boys.
* There you have it. We ‘can’t have any violence’. ” wouldn’t want anybody to get hurt-, don’t we all? Perhaps Charles is suggesting we throw bibles at them? Money? How about a little flower power?
* How do these turkey’s think the Muhammedan invasion is going to be reversed? By negotiating? Like Israel does with the ummah?