Here he is again, prevaricating, twisting, turning and spinning like an Iranian centrifuge: the Bunglawala Ding Dong: Muslims like him are uncommonly good at deception and obfuscation..skills in which western conservatives are sorely lacking.
His arguments are stupid, offensive, (because he thinks we are dumber than him) but Bungla is a good Muslim and a trained agit-prop, so he defends Islam as his Islamic duty commands him. Bungla claims it’s OK to have hate literature since others have it too.
So what is he actually saying?
* You do it too
* Dennis Mc Kion (spelling?) is a friend of Israel, that is unacceptable
* The West is invading Muslim nations, stealing Muslim land, killing Muslims... only Muslims are human. And from whom did the Muslims steal the land?
* You can find hate literature in Christian and Jewish scriptures (???)
* Muslims ‘suffered a lot because of freedom of speech’ regarding the Satanic Verses, because Salman Rushdie was protected by the British government and not stoned or hanged for blasphemy, that’s too bad…everything would be better under sharia …
* “Promoting the war in which real people have died in Iraq”? What about the real people who died in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania? . . . or in London, Bali and Madrid?
* Bungwalla redefines “hate speech” as any religious text with which one may disagree. That’s nuance.
“I can walk into any Evangelical Christian book store and find a book describing the profit mohammed as a pedophile, I find that deeply offensive”– freedom of speech is really bad if it allows infidels to call Muhammad a pedophile because he married Aisha when she was 6 and he was 54
You can walk into any muslim book store and find the same thing. It’s called the koran.
* Sheik Yer’mami’s favorite: “We do not want Islam to have a bad name.”
Too late, Bunglawala.
Bucktooth Bashir: Bombings in America Are Cool- Bombings in Islamic World Not So Good…
Abu Bakr Al-Ba’shir, who served only 25 months in prison for his part in the Islamic mass murder attacks in Bali, says he doesn’t support bombings in the Islamic world, but mass murdering Americans is cool.
Oh, but if the Muslim mujahideen should happen to bomb somewhere in the Muslim world, they’re still “holy warriors.” They might be just a little bit misguided.
Also, democracy is very bad.
Bashir has also said that naked women are worse than the Bali bombings, which, curiously enough, got no attention in the mainstream media compared to the widespread publicity that Sheikh Al-Hilali of Australia got for his “catmeat” remark. He has said that the Bali bombings were the will of Allah, and called the families of his victims to convert to Islam.
Anyway, note here, yet again, the strongly Islamic character of his statements. He is basing his entire appeal on Islam, and that is the one aspect of it that the politically correct multitudes would have us ignore.