* Of course not. of course not. Islam is never to blame. Its just ‘a domestic violence issue’- you see: all Canadians whack their daughters and their wifes, its a perfectly ‘normal’ thing to do.
* What did the imam say in ‘Undercover Mosque’? “If the girl is 10 years old and she doesn’t wear hijab we hit her..”
* Clones of profit Mo:
Left: Sheik Alaa El-Sayyed, imam at Mississauga’s Islamic Society of North America
Right: Mohammad Iqbal Alnadvi, a marriage counsellor and religious expert at the Al-Fatah Islamic Centre in Oakville, speaks at a press conference.
Muslim community leaders say they are saddened by the slaying of a 16-year-old Mississauga, Ont. teenager, but say Islam had nothing to do with it.
The religious figures said Islam in no way condones acts of violence, and the death shouldn’t reflect badly on their faith.
“The bottom line is, it’s a domestic violence issue,” Sheik Alaa El-Sayyed, imam at Mississauga’s Islamic Society of North America, (the ISNA is a Muslim Brotherhood front group-ed.) said at a press conference.
“We, as Muslims, are Canadians and we should be dealt with just like everyone else. We have rights, duties … pros and cons just like all other human beings.”
* Emphasis on ‘rights’- never mind their duties…
Aqsa Parvez died Monday night from “neck compression,” her autopsy showed.
Friends of the girl said she often clashed with her family over her refusal to wear a hijab, the traditional Muslim head scarf.
(But Islam had nothing to do with it! -ed.)
But the Muslim leaders admitted a child who didn’t wear the hijab could bring shame to a family, and the parents could be viewed as failures in the community.
* Scum. Murderous scum. Just like ‘there is no compulsion in religion’- as long as you ‘chose’ Islam…
* After that, take a look at the whitewash at the Bunglawussi site, if it wasn’t so sad and revolting you’d think its comical!
Sample: I urge you to read more about Islam and Muslims (this website is a good start!), and better yet, to get to know Muslims personally. Discover for yourself how Muslims in Canada aren’t all that different from you. Yes, we may have some beliefs and practices that differ from yours, but in general we share many of the same values. Those “Judeo-Christian” values, based on the Ten Commandments, that I’m constantly told Canada was founded upon – guess what? Muslims believe in each and every one of the Ten Commandments too. Food for thought, eh?
* No you don’t. You lying f*kc!
* Another one:
... why am I, as a Muslim, responsible for all wacko acts committed by Muslims? Are all Americans responsible for the number of rapes that occur in America everyday?
* and another one:
Amad, I second your notion….I was thinking the same thing about the women who drowned her babies and how stupid it is to seek out Muslims to condemn every single thing that a Muslim does.
* and the inevitable:
What about all those Church shootings we hear about so often? Why isn’t Christianity blamed for them? I mean conflicts at churches DO OCCUR due to theological differences between various Christians.
So if Islam is to be blame, be fair and blame all other religions equally.
As for why Islam is blamed and not others? Well Jewish Media.
* Escaping reality, are we? We’ve got your number, Muslims! Every day us infidels are becoming more and more irritated about your cult. Get out of it while you still can! Stop lying! Get a life! Your death cult has no future!
Hugh Fitzgerald comments:Â
“Mohammad Iqbal Alnadvi, a marriage counsellor and religious expert at the Al-Fatah Islamic Centre in Oakville, said he believes it’s important for parents in Muslim families to give their daughters a choice when it comes to decisions of dress.”
— from the article above
If he believes so much in choice, and if he and the others quoted are quite sure that the murder of Aqsa Parvez for refusing to wear the hijab has “nothing to do with Islam” then why don’t they do the obvious, and say aloud, and in articles, that all Muslim girls are perfectly free to choose whether or not to wear the hijab, and no Muslim male should dare to punish them for their choice.
Why not say that?
Posted by: Hugh