Its hard to filter the facts from the bullshit in this heavily PC-diluted article in the Yorkshire Post, but we’ll try:
* Poland is a full member of the EU since the 1st of January 2006.
* Many Poles have left their homeland for greener pastures and moved to the UK.
* Poles are preferred as handymen and for their work ethics by the Brits.
* Poles are Catholics and not PC infected.
* Muslims hate Poles because they fear the church-going Poles might stand in the way of the Islamization of Britain.
* ‘Asians’ is the politically correct euphemism for ‘aggressive Muhammadan layabouts’
EXCLUSIVE: A clash of cultures between Asian and eastern European youths is leading to increasing tension and violence on Yorkshire’s streets, it is claimed.
Britons of Asian descent Muhammadans who have settled in the UK are now leading a campaign of intimidation against the new economic migrants from eastern Europe, whom they claim are taking their jobs.
The situation has become so bad in cities like Bradford that a leading social think-tank has begun research into how to get the two sides working together.
The Joseph Rowntree Foundation has commissioned Bradford-based organisation QED to identify the causes of tensions between the two groups and improve cultural understanding and communication between them.
In the introduction to the project it states: “The newly-arrived central and eastern European migrants have settled within five of Bradford’s most deprived communities, which have high percentages of ‘settled’ ethnic minorities.
“There are problems of local cultures clashing and major misunderstandings of each other’s backgrounds and ways of living.”
Project director Mohammed Ali told the Yorkshire Post: “The European Union expansion has had an impact on the number of jobs going to those in the ethnic minority communities â€“ it’s easy to bring in outsiders who will work for less but we run the risk of leaving people behind.
“We’re looking at the causes of tension and ways of bringing the groups together. Communication is the key to these things â€“ we want to look at opportunities to bring people together to share each other’s cultures and backgrounds and experiences.”
While most of the crime between the communities goes no further than verbal threats, car vandalism and petty fights, little gets reported to the police because of the traditional eastern European wariness of authority.
One Asian scholar at a Bradford mosque, who did not want to be named, said: “A lot of Polish people are coming into Bradford at the moment and unfortunately we’re seeing Muslim boys breaking their windows. They’re complaining that the Polish people are coming in and taking their jobs.
* Knowing that Muhammadanism survives mostly on the jiziyah from foolish infidels one would suspect that its not about jobs, but about something else.
Haqueq Siddique, who runs the West Bowling Youth Initiative project in one of the more deprived wards in Bradford, said: “I hear about these issues and tensions but I don’t see them.” There were tensions “but it’s nothing major”.
* “these Polish people are causing mayhem on the streets, illegal driving, drugs, crime, harassing women.”
* Hmm. Who’d have thought? Isn’t this something Muhammadans are known to do? Projection, anyone…?
* Haqueq Siddique lies and denies, just like the Bunglawussi yesterday about ‘no-go-zones’
Ewa Sadowska, co-ordinator of the Polish charity Barka UK, said: “We hear stories about intimidation of Polish people every day.
“There’s a high level of crime against Polish people, and I’m sad to say, a lot have been described as living in conditions like pigs.
“About two million people have left Poland since May 2004, many coming to Britain, and about 20 per cent of them were ill-prepared.
Philip Davies, the Conservative MP for Shipley, said: “We’ve been accused of being racist in the past but this proves that the problem with immigration is not about race but about numbers.
“We cannot cope with the numbers coming in from eastern Europe, it places huge tensions in communities, it puts pressure on housing, health services and schools, and as we’re seeing, creates all sorts of problems.”
* Translation: ‘We can’t take benefits away from the ummah, they might create some real trouble for us…’
* Something makes me think these problems are not created by the Poles, what say you?