* Birds of a feather flock together. The hopelessly discredited, pathetic ‘Mr. Bean’ lookalike Inayat Bunglawala from the MCB eagerly jumps on anything that moves, as long as its in support of radical Islam. Whether it is a die-hard Stalinist Utopian like Seamus Milne, or in this case the ridiculous Madeleine Bunting, who sounds as credible as a one legged lesbian hooker on crack when she claims:
Separation of church and state should not preclude the assertion of religious identity – as Turkey is learning
* Madeleine: get yourself under a burka and shack up with a proper Muhammedan male, otherwise you will never get a dose of reality!
* In today’s blog entry of Bungla’s ‘Islamophobia Watch’ the ‘Bungla’ discovers a Pastor Phil Magnan, president of Biblical Family Advocates, who according to Bunglawussi has been reading World Net Daily.
“We must seriously consider the fact that Islam is no ordinary religion as it is obligated to overthrow the countries they begin to reside in. We have seen this in Europe, especially in the UK where entire cities have been taken over by radical Islamists. We are fools if we do not see the handwriting on the wall. We should consider deporting all Muslims before it’s too late. Why should we allow our national destruction in the name of political correctness?”
Mangan adds: “Jesus Christ spoke of those who would try to enter into heaven another way, rather than through Christ. He even said that these are the people who steal, kill and destroy. This has been the agenda of Islam ever since they destroyed Christian churches in Northern Africa over 1300 years ago…. it is Biblically and constitutionally incumbent for our government to protect us from those who plan evil against the families of our nation.”
* Now the Bunglawussi would have you believe that World Net Daily somehow cooked that all up by itself and this poor misguided pastor was duly misled by these bigotted, hateful Islamophobes. But what if the good pastor read himself through Islamic scriptures, like these here:
Sayyed Abdul A’la Maududi in “Jihad in Islam.”
Islam is a revolutionary faith that comes to destroy any government made by man. Islam does not look for a nation to be in better condition than another nation. Islam does not care about the land or or who owns the land. The goal of Islam is to rule the entire world and submit all of mankind to the faith of Islam. Any nation or power that gets in the way of that goal, islam will fight and destroy. In order to fulfill that goal , Islam can use every power available every way it can be used to bring worldwide revolution. This is jihad.”
Non-Muslims have been granted the freedom to stay outside the Islamic fold and to cling to their false, man-made ways if they so wish. They have, however, absolutely no right to seize the reins of power in any part of God’s earth nor to direct the collective affairs of human beings according to their own misconceived doctrines. (Maudidi’s commentary on Sura 9:29, in Towards understanding the Qur’an.)
* Bunglawussi: please explain!