* The comical Mr. Bean lookalike Inayat Bunglawussy from the MCB once again uses the Grunards ‘Comment is free’ forum to peddle Islamo crapola:
Paintballs of terror
The struggle against the IRA brought miscarriages of justice we would not be proud of today. Are we making the same mistakes again?
* You see: if it wasn’t for the Bunglawussy we would never know that the IRA had a global agenda and bombed millions around the world in a crusade to spread Catholicism.
* Bunglawussy Rumpelstiltskin:
Anyway, I finally found this list of the actual convictions on the BBC website. The prosecution had successfully convinced the jury that these men had been training for more sinister purposes than just recreation and Atilla Ahmet himself had apparently already pleaded guilty last year to three counts of soliciting to murder.
Several of the other men were convicted of “attending terrorist training” and “holding terrorist articles”. What does this mean? I don’t know.
One of the men who was acquitted during the trial, Mousa Brown, insists, though, that the “terrorist training camps” are fictional and that he had been prosecuted because he was a Muslim who “unfortunately enjoyed paintballing with friends”.
* Yes. He was a good Muslim just like you, Bungla. When are we going paintballing?
* Obviously, the Bungla never read the Koran and the accompanying scriptures, or could it be that he thinks the kuffars are to intellectually lazy to bother? Because a ‘good Muslim’ becomes a mortal danger to the kuffar, as we can see here:
(Koran 2:216) “Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that you hate a thing which is good for you and it may happen that you love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, you knew not.”
(Koran 69:30-37) “It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he hath made slaughter in the land. You desire the lure of this world and Allah desires for you the hereafter and Allah is Mighty, Wise.. Now enjoy what you have won (booty) as lawful and good and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is forgiving, merciful.”
Bukhari:V4B52N220 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror. The treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand.'”
Qur’an:9:5 “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”
Qur’an:9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”
Qur’an:4:84 “Then fight (Muhammad) in Allah’s Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you.”
* That’s just for starters. But perhaps the Bungla ‘of the ancient rulings’ could put these ‘ancient texts’ in context for us?