* Dutch Dhimmi’s are going to any length to appease and to prostrate themselves before their Islamic overlords, this time its the Catholics who are bending over:
Wilders announced anti-islam film ‘Fitna’ continues to elicit curious responses from quarters in Dutch society who haven’t got a clue how to deal with Dutch contemporary problems.
The latest effort in a ‘counter-Wilders-film’ produced by the Dutch Catholic broadcaster KRO. And this one deserves to be named the absolute low point in Christian dhimmi groveling: Catholic broadcaster to produce film on violent Bible (NL).
The KRO’s ‘counterfilm’ will link violent and intolerant Bible texts to current events, reports the Volkskrant.
Peter de Kok, the broadcasters spokesperson, didn’t want to confirm or deny the imminent film. ‘We are in the process if reviewing a number of concepts and ideas on how to react to the film by Geert Wilders.’
The bible film, much as Wilders’ film, will be about 15 minutes long. According to the [Volkskrant], the KRO is working hard, because the broadcaster wants the film to be finished before Wilders, who hopes to broadcast Fitna in March.
KRO president Koen Becking, a 38-year old politicologist, is enthusiastic about the plan, according to the [Volkskrant].
It really has come to this. The multicultural rot has eaten its way into minds of the guardians of Dutch culture to such an extent that we have a (nominally) christian organisation pre-emptively bashing Christiantity to ingratiate itself with islam and the upholders of cultural marxism.
* Cars kill more of us, cigarettes, alcohol, cancer, drugs, age, diabetes, you name it: there must be a thousand things that kill more of us than terrorism.
* But what kills me is f*kcing morons like these who come up with these senseless, idiotic equations, meaning exactly nothing.
* This is the future of civilization that’s at stake, no less. We don’t need mental masturbators but people who are ready to pull the plug on Islam.
“Obesity more dangerous than terrorism: experts,” from AFP via JW
World governments are focussing too much on fighting terrorism while obesity and other “lifestyle diseases” are killing millions more people, an international conference heard Monday.
Global terrorism was a real threat but posed far less risk than obesity, type two diabetes and smoking-related illnesses, US law professor Lawrence Gostin said at the Oxford Health Alliance Summit here.
* But then, on the other hand..
*Â Pink people are doing serious damage!