* Attention all misunderstanders of Islam: ABC will cure your Islamophobia (and your asthma too) whether you like it or not…
Kitman & Taqiyya Watch
* In an idiotic propaganda campaign for the Islamofascist Hamas front group CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) ABC sets up some ‘dumb American bigots’, just to us how ‘Islamophobic’ we all are. CAIR is the Saudi-funded radical Islamic front group listed as unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation Hamas funding case; they’re cited repeatedly as authorities in this absurd companion piece, utterly devoid of context on their radical Islamic connections, of course:
* Via LGF
* The radical headbangers seem to be feeling the heat here and there. Here comes another lullaby campaign by the hardcore Deobandi sect.
20,000 Muslim leaders issue declaration condemning terrorism
* They don’t condemn jihad, of course. Because jihad is the central duty of every Muslim. Right, Yusuf? Neither do they make it clear who is an ‘innocent’ person. But I think we know the answer to that already, Yusuf.
* I smell Sowdi petro-dollars…
Tel-Aviv, 26 Feb.(AKI) – Following the establishment of diplomatic relations by Costa Rica with what it calls “The State of Palestine” on 5 February 2008, the Israeli authorities have decided to postpone a meeting between Costa Rican president Oscar Arias and Israel’s deputy minister of foreign affairs Majalli Whbee.
Turkey also announces massive kitman & taqiyya campaign:
Foggeddabbouddit! It will never happen. Even if it does, there is still the Koran. No, there is no way out. But if you happen to be a foreigner who, for some reason comes to live and work in Turkey, you will be given a little booklet wherein it says:
“Jihad: war against non-Muslims to convert them to Islam”
What? What’s that? Who said that?
* It comes from a book, Islam and Christianity, printed by a Muslim publishing house, Waqf Ikhlas Publications, and distributed by the modern, moderate, secular Turkish government to non-Muslims who come to work in Turkey. It’s on page 316 of the 7th edition.
“After reading this book, you will also realize what a lofty, sacred, logical, and perfect religion Islam is, and you will attach all your heart and soul to it in order to attain salvation and repose in this world and in the
* Frere Tariq, the slick & sly pseudo-intellectual Islamist & grandson of Hassan al Banna, is doing his Islamic da’awa duty by pulling the Islamic wool over unsuspecting infidels eyes & ears, but who’s buying?
An open letter calling for “dialogue” was introduced this Monday, February 25, 2008, by Tariq Ramadan, ballyhooed by its promoters in grandiose terms as the “World’s First Cross-Denominational Statement from Muslims to Jews.” A press release sent to me directly by one of the Muslim organizers of the initiative, Dr. Akbar Ahmed, touted two Jewish leaders, Rabbi David Rosen, “International President, Religions for Peace and Advisor on Interfaith Relations to the Chief Rabbinate of Israel,” and Rabbi Danny Rich, described as “Director of Liberal Judaism,” who had quickly endorsed the statement.
Rabbis Rosen and Rich should disavow their naÃ¯ve endorsements because support for this initiative, as framed in the letter, is an egregious error.