In Islamic tradition, a creature said to have transported the Prophet Muhammad to heaven. Described as “a white animal, half-mule, half-donkey, with wings on its sides . . . ,” Buraq was originally introduced into the story of Muhammad’s night journey (isra’) from Mecca to Jerusalem and back, thus explaining how the journey between the cities could have been completed in a single night. In some traditions he became a steed with the head of a woman and the tail of a peacock.
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger. Palestine is the land of Isra ‘ and Mi`raj (Night Journey and Ascension). It is the blessed land where Jesus was born and Muhammad led all other Prophets in Prayer. Thus, it is the duty of every sincere Muslim to spare no efforts in backing its people and contribute in the so many efforts to restore this land.
* For starters, there is no “Palistan’, never was, never happened, Jesus got nothing to do with Muhammedanism, and Muhammad never went to Jerusalem and the murderous SOB never went to heaven. Muhammad was no prophet and never ‘led any prophets in prayer’.
Arabs invaded Israel in big numbers after Jews came back to lay claim to their ancestral homeland. That’s all. Now go and do what you do best, you Arabs: kill each other and f*kc goats…
France: Sex with the goats is not recommended.Â
* Aisha explained: “The apostle’s body remained where it was but God removed his spirit by night.”
Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number.” I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet the strength for it?” Anas replied, “We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men).” And Sa’id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).
Hasan radiallaahu ‘anhu said: That a certain old woman came to the Prophet and requested him to pray to Allaah to make her enter paradise. The Prophet said, ‘O mother of so and so! No old woman shall enter into paradise’. The narrator says that on hearing this the old woman went back weeping. The Prophet said to the people around him to go and tell the old woman that she would not enter into paradise as an old woman. (Tirmidhi) Then he recited the verse:
“Verily we! We have created those (maidens) by a creation and have made them virgins, loving, of equal age” Qur’aan 56: 35-37
Muhammed’s marriages are said to have been of a different nature. Some of his wives had belonged to clans he had conquered by force. Others were women he had lusted for and married with pleasure. Those beautiful women who were married to Muhammed became an object of jealousy to Aisha and some of his earlier wives, who were either too young or too old to be able to satisfy Muhammed’s sexual needs. With such a group of women, one wonders how he could have satisfied them and maintained equality between the various women he had access to.
* Kudos to Judeopundit
Islam Online: “the Jews in Palestine have emigrated from various countries, and they have no right in this land”
It has been a while since we last visited the “Ask the Scholar” feature at Islam Online. This one concerns “Fight Ethics Between Islam and Zionism.” When is it permissible to kill civilians?
Originally, it is prohibited to kill civilians, women, and children, but certain cases are exempted from this:
1. When all individuals on the enemy side participate in war, as then the term “civilian” would not apply to them.
2. When civilians do things to help militants, as then what they do would be regarded as a “military action.”
3. When warriors use civilians, women, and children as a shield and there is no way for Muslim warriors to reach those militants except by killing those civilians.
4. When the enemies kill Muslim civilians, for then their civilians may be treated the same.
5. When a civilian “accepts” usurping a (Muslim) land, he is considered an occupier, and is not a civilian any more.
6. When children themselves are not intended (or targeted) to be killed (deliberately) without doing anything wrong or committing any crime.
It is well known that Israelis, men and women, indulge in war against Palestinians, so they are warriors. They are also usurpers of the (Palestinian) land, because the Jews in Palestine have emigrated from various countries, and they have no right in this land. In Islam, it is obligatory to liberate any Islamic land from occupation. It should also be known that jihad against the Jews is not because they are Jews, but because they are usurpers and warriors.