* “Disrespect to the holy Koran is not now, nor will it ever be, tolerated by the U.S. of A.” said Condoleeezza Rice, America’s affirmative action picaninni, when U.S. soldiers guarding Islamic headchoppers in Gitmo were accused of flushing a Koran down a toilet 3 years ago. Flushing a Koran, as we all know, sends 1.5 gazxillion Muslims ‘in a fanatical frenzy more dangerous than hydrophobia in a dog’ (Churchill) in a flash and makes them kill infidels and each other just for the heck of it. We gotta respect that, because its a ‘religion’. Believe it or not: according to GWB, its a ‘Religion of Peace’….
* Fact is, we do have serious issues with the Koran. The Koran is a dirty, evil book. The Koran is a war-manual. The Koran is a doctrine of hatred that mandates perpetual warfare against unbelievers until the world is Islamic. The Koran keeps more than a billion peoples in this world ignorant, stupid and poor, because it makes them believe that killing and dying for the sake of a self-proclaimed ‘prophet’ who invented ‘Allah’ as his alter ego, is their destiny.
Charges reduced from ‘hate crime’
From ‘the Law is an Ass’ department:
NEW YORK (AP) — A former Pace University student who twice threw copies of the Koran into a toilet at the school after disputes with Muslims pleaded guilty Monday to disorderly conduct in connection with the incidents.
Stanislav Shmulevich, 24, pleaded guilty as part of a deal in which he must do 300 hours of community service. He has completed about 80 hours of the service at a hospital, his lawyer said.
Shmulevich, of Brooklyn, admitted he tossed the Muslim holy books into toilets at Pace on Oct. 13, 2006, and Nov. 21, 2006. A criminal complaint says the Koran that was recovered in the October incident “was covered in feces.”
In both cases, a teacher found the books in a men’s room on the second floor of the school’s main building in lower Manhattan.
Muslims consider the Koran a sacred writing that contains the direct word of
God Allah, and desecrating it is seen as an offense against God.
* But why should we give a s*#t????
* It took a Muhammedan Sherlock Holmes
to find frame the culprit:
Detective Faisal Khan, who prepared the complaint, said Shmulevich told him “he committed the acts out of anger toward a group of Muslim students with whom he had a recent disagreement.”
Shmulevich, a business major and immigrant from the former Soviet Union, initially was charged with two counts of criminal mischief as a hate crime. The charge is a felony punishable by up to four years in prison.
His lawyer, Glenn Morak, said he believed the disorderly conduct plea was an appropriate disposition.
“There was no hate crime here,” Morak said. “He accepts responsibility, and he is repentant.”
Shmulevich, the lawyer said, is no longer at Pace, which has about 14,000 students on its campuses in New York City and Westchester County.
Lawyer Shyster Sux. Bad. Real bad. Because Shmulevich didn’t break the law, not at all:
Section 240.20 Disorderly conduct
A person is guilty of disorderly conduct when, with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof:
1. He engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior; or
2. He makes unreasonable noise; or
3. In a public place, he uses abusive or obscene language, or makes an obscene gesture; or
4. Without lawful authority, he disturbs any lawful assembly or meeting of persons; or
5. He obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic; or
6. He congregates with other persons in a public place and refuses to comply with a lawful order of the police to disperse; or
7. He creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act which serves no legitimate purpose.
Disorderly conduct is a violation.
HERE THEY ARE…MAYBE SOMEONE SMARTER THAN I CAN DETERMINE EXACTLY WHAT LAW WAS BROKEN.
Keep flushin’, folks. But don’t forget to pay the plumber..!