Manchurian Islamic candidate is cooked. Roasted. Done.
* Surrounding himself with flags doesn’t help, and while his speeches are getting longer, there is still no substance: all his excuses are a few days late and a few dollars short.
But Eddie Rollnick had enough. This Vietnam vet doesn’t pull any punches and asks questions that nobody else dared to ask:
* What kind of ideology motivated a white American female in the sixties to travel to Africa to become the fourth wife of a Kenyan Muslim who already had ten children?
* What kind of Ideology motivated this Gramscian whore to make sure her son is born in America (Hawaii) like an anchor-baby, only to move to Indonesia afterwards, where she marries another Muslim, and makes her son go to a madrassah?
* Where is Obama’s mother now? Does he have brothers, sisters? You may say it does not matter, but the Bommah wants to be POTUS, so it does matter. Everything matters.
Australian columnist Andrew Bolt takes a closer look at this American wunderkind and social raiser, and finds things even more disturbing:
Obama with his grandfather (now deceased) and his grandmother (who refuses interviews): The couple helped raise Obama during his high school years.
In both damning and defending his mentor, the race-baiting black preacher Jeremiah Wright, Barack Obama delivers a line that could finish him:
I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother â€“ a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
On how many levels is that ugly?
Obama has betrayed his own grandmother to save his political skin. He has also likened the private fear of his grandmother to the public hate-preaching of a demagogue preacher, as if they were of equal gravity.
And he has undermined the very point he tried to argue – that he is above the racial politics of a Wright and can bridge the black-wide divide. He’s instead demonstrated that to defend a black preacher guilty of appalling racism, he’d shop even his own white relatives.
The Bommah’s Shameless double standards:
The first presidential candidate to call loudly and unforgivingly for Don Imus to be fired after his infamous “nappy headed hos” remark wasâ€”get ready for a shockâ€”Barack Obama: Before Wright Firestorm, Obama Called for Imus Firing.
And yes: the Bommah knows how to talk to white people:
In the good, old tradition of revolutionaries, Obama hides in plain print. So, before listening to his speech, it’s worth while to note the following passages from his autobiography:
On p. 94-95 he describes an effective tactic to deal with White people:
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied; they were relieved – such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn’t seem angry all the time.
Indeed, when he was a community organizer (age 22 prior to going to law school) he happily cooperated with Rafiq, a former gangster turned Nation of Islam. He even believed that Black Nationalism was a good therapy for Blacks. That was also the reason he supported Wright (pp. 190-200). For he shares Michelle’s sentiments of alienation, came to believe that race should trump everything and it should be anti-white:
Who is this guy?
What kind of man is this? What lurks in the heart of a man who attends such a church, lies about it, then lies about hearing the sermons. He is going to make a major “race” speech tomorrow. He is going to preach to us? He is the problem. This racist bile and that of his wife, feeds, creates a racial divide.
This dishonest demagogue cannot sit in the oval office.
Rev. Wright’s ‘War on Iraq IQ Test’
After a series of viciously slanted pro-Saddam questions, the Reverend’s IQ test suddenly veers into Israel-hatred straight out of the Muammar Gaddafi playbook:
41. Q: How many UN resolutions did Israel violate by 1992?
A: Over 65
42. Q: How many UN resolutions on Israel did America veto between 1972 and 1990?
43. Q: How much does the U.S. fund Israel a year?
44. Q: How many countries are known to have nuclear weapons?
45. Q: How many nuclear warheads has Iraq got?
46. Q: How many nuclear warheads has US got?
A: over 10,000
47. Q: Which is the only country to use nuclear weapons?
A: the US
48. Q: How many nuclear warheads does Israel have?
A: Over 400
49. Q: Has Israel every allowed UN weapon inspections?
50. Q: What percentage of the Palestinian territories are controlled by Israeli settlements?
51. Q: Is Israel illegally occupying Palestinian land?
* Want more?
*Â Update: The Bommah surrounds himself with flags, and lies…
Affirmative action and welfare entitlements were responsible for the Reagan coalition? How dare he?
How dare he talk of change when every leftists canard he pulls out of his ass is from the 1960s. Every gripe is a 1960s issue – segregation, unions disallowing blacks. He speaks of failed school for the poor but won’t give the poor a shot at better education via vouchers. Why not let poor children have the same education that Obama Hussein had in Hawaiiwhere he attended the finest public school in the state (thanks to the Grandma he threw out like so much trasj). The left destroyed our public school system and he throws that on the corpse of bloody white man. Blaming the decimation of public education on segregrated schooling …. utterly mendacious.
He dredges up from decades ago not only segregated schools, legalized discrimination, blacks could not own property, couldnt get mortgages, could not join the fire department, police department – this, he says, explains the gap in incomes. Is he nuts? Does he think we are nuts. Why doesn’t he speak about the breakdown of black culture, family, black on black violence? Why isn’t he man enough to address the real issues of fatherless black families – the real problems of today?