How it started: Dunkin’ Donuts ad girl wears keffiyeh:
* Just a scarf?
Â Any more questions about whether theÂ kaffiyehÂ is “just a scarf,” or a well-known symbol of Palestinian “resistance?”
An article by Mafaz al-Suwaidan in the very leftist, pro-Palestinian Toronto Star makes the point beautifully:Â More than just a chic checkered scarf.
* Nothing beats the Islamic sources, but when found out, they start screaming like seared pigs:
* So once again we see the united ummah howling and wingeing, this time over the Kaffiyeh, the terrorist scarf which became Â the trademark of Yasser Arafartbastards dirty work:
* Bunglawussie @ ‘Islamophobia watch’ has the story here
* Islamo-Nazi finger pointing:
* His mental clone, Australia’s gloating jihad advocate Yusuf Irfan tops it up, here,
…Â and puts Michelle Malkin in KKK garb
Michelle has the story here
And what does this scarf symbolize?
* It unites the genocidal thugs who want to annihilate Israel
It was Arafatbastards trademark…
It is the uniform of the Mo-fucks who want to terrorize us into submission…