Aussies don’t want to see Islamic or any other religious activities on campus:
Our most recent poll makes it clear:
* Â Only 3% of all voters were in favor of mosques for fullÂ payingÂ overseas students.
* Â 56 % wereÂ dead-setÂ againstÂ mosques on campus
* Â 10 % were willing to accept some kind of Multi Faith Prayer Rooms
* Â 31 % don’t want to see any religious activities whatsoever on campus
Perhaps our universities should take note!
New Poll starts today:
IS ISLAM COMPATIBLE WITH DEMOCRACY?
* Â Absolutely NOT
* Â Undecided
* Â Sure, why not
* Â If it helps, we have here an admittedly naive article from the Christian Science Monitor:Â