First the results of our last poll:
* Should Polygamy Be Permitted?
* 45% of our voters voted “Absolutely Not”
* 9% of voters voted for “yes why not”- one would suspect that the increasing numbers of Muhammedan posters on this blog had something to do with it…
* 7% insist that the law should be upheld, and that doesn’t mean shariah…
* 39 % of all voters would like to see all polygamous Muslims deported.
* All in all a satisfactory result. It shows that Australians have no tolerance for Muhammad worshippers who rort the system in order to outbreed us. Unfortunately only 39% of our voters would like to see the polygamous sons of Allah deported.
So the overwhelming majority is not agreed on deportation, not yet. But it looks like our numbers are growing, in fact faster growing than the ‘fastest growing religion’…
New Poll Starts Today:
How long before Australia succumbs to Islam?
* 10 years
* 20 years
* 30 years
* Curious? Vote Now..!