- Â What Obama did for Iraq, he will do for America when he releases those GITMO insurgents:Â Â Iraq blames Al Qaida revival on U.S. release of 4,000 insurgents
- Iraq: Al-Qaeda’s revival follows U.S. release of 4,000 jihadists
- Obama Economy Sheds Another 539,000 Jobs, Media Spins It As An Improvement
- Michelle Malkin: Battered Hedge Fund Managers’ Syndrome
- Hussein’s Red-Ink Ocean
- Obama Abandons USS Cole and 911 Families
- Republicans Fight Against Obama’s Terrorist Release Program
For Barack Obama, it wasn’t enough to take over an auto manufacture and declare, with a straight face, that he had no interest in running a car company, while firing its CEO, restructuring its debt, replacing its board, and going over its production plans in exacting detail. NOr was it enough to merely illegally defraud legitimate creditors in this shady scheme. No, the President had to add insult to injury by lying about the nature of the creditors victimized by his treachery. Calling them names and slandaring them while ripping them off, Obama has revealed himself as a shamless demogogue, willing to thwart the rule of law to gain power for himself and to reward corrupt contributors.
As Declan McCullagh of CBS News points out, “These creditors, by the way, represent something of aÂ cross-section of America: the University of Kentucky, Kraft Foods’ retirement fund, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, pension funds, teachers’ credit unions, and so on.”
Clifford Asness, managing partner at a $20 billion hedge fundÂ saysÂ “the president’s attempted diktat takes money from bondholders and gives it to a labor union that delivers money and votes for him.”
And on top of all this, Obama has now apparentlyÂ resorted to threatening creditors with destructionÂ should they assert their legal rights, causing many of them to bail rather than fight the agressive and popular demogogue.
The administration has alsoÂ ” put a gun to the heads of GM’s lenders,” points out anÂ Economist editorial, targeting them as the next lackey in the lawless scheme.
This is open corruption, plain and simple.Â A President who is drunk with power is attacking the rule of law.
* You knew this was coming, didn’t you?
- TOTUS Speaketh:
- King of America?
- Rule of Law Vetoed by President Obama…
- Is AIG more powerful than Obama?