Jordanian Salafi Jihadi Leader Abu Muhammad Al-Maqdisi Â ‘To The Worshipper of the Cross’: ‘Whoever Welcomes [the Pope]… Is Not Part of Muhammad’s Ummah’
* Well, I suppose not everyone has the privilege to be part of this exclusive club…
”The Islamic Emirate in Afghanistan asks Pope Benedict XVI to act to stop the foolish and irresponsible actions of the crusaders upsetting the feelings of Muslim rebels, without awaiting the consequences of a severe reaction,” said a Taleban message on the website, alemarah1.org.
- Jihadists enraged that the Pope is visiting the Mideast without apologizing
- Taliban to Pope Benedict XVI: Stop Christian evangelism, or else
- Pope Says He Has ‘Deep Respect’ for Muslims
- Historic Alliance Broken: Jerusalem – Obama No Longer Coordinates With Israel
- Jerusalem worried over breakdown of U.S.-Israel cooperation under Obama