“It said the French were committing these injustices ‘at a time when their denuded women … flock to our land andÂ occupy our beaches and streets, outrageouslyÂ defying the feelingsÂ of Muslims’.”
ObstinateÂ French female who wages a war of oppression against the Islamic freedom sack…
“Revenge,” “terrorism,” “occupation,” and of course, hurt feelings. Another near-winner forÂ Jihadist Rhetoric Bingo. “Al Qaeda vows revenge for France’s burqa warning,” fromÂ Reuters, June 30 from JW:
REUTERS – Al Qaeda’s north African wing threatened revenge against France for launching a “war” against Muslim women who wear full burqas that cover them from head to toe, according to a Web statement posted in the group’s name.
French legislators expressed concern this month that more and more Muslim women were wearing a burqa or a niqab which cloaks the entire body, sometimes leaving a gap for the eyes.
President Nicolas Sarkozy said the garments were not welcome in France because they are a symbol of the subjugation of women.
- “Wearing my niqab is a choice freely made, for spiritual reasons” (unfortunately for this twit, there is noÂ spiritualityÂ in Islam…)
“Here is France mustering all her capacity, mobilising all her institutions and organising her ranks to wage a perfidious new war against our sisters who wear the niqab,” said the statement posted on a Web site used by al Qaeda supporters.
The future of France?
It said the French were committing these injustices “at a time when their denuded women … flock to our land and occupy our beaches and streets, outrageously defying the feelings of Muslims”. It said France’s campaign against the burqa was tantamount to “religious terrorism” and was an incitement to a hatred that would only grow.
“This is why we call upon all Muslims to respond to this hatred by another that is more ravaging, we call upon them to confront this French obstinacy,”Â the statement said.
It said Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb vowed “before God not to be silent in the face of these provocations and injustices and do all in our power and take revenge at the first opportunity against France and its interests wherever they may be found, for the honour of our daughters and our sisters”.
Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb is the remnant of an Islamic insurgency that raged through former French colony Algeria for most of the 1990s.
The group was formerly known as the Salafist Group for Preaching and Combat (GSPC), itself a spin-off of the Armed Islamic Group (GIA) which was blamed for a series of bombings in France in 1995.
France, home to Europe’s largest Muslim minority, is strongly attached to its secular values and to gender equality.
Sheik yer’mami comments:
The burka is more than a package deal. It is an in-your-face insult to everything we are. It is a rejection of our society as a whole. Tolerance is something that our society cherishes, but the Islamists are trying to replace our tolerance with sharia, Islamic law. Muslims don’t share our values (or anything else for that matter, apart from the welfare payments and other undeserved jiziya)
Those who watched Â “Undercover Mosque” might remember Sheikh Al Jibali: “by the age of 10 if she doesn’t wear a hijab, we hit her..”
We must not believe the lies of Muslim propagandists who speak of “choice” . To believe these indoctrinated, intimidated, tortured females, Â who hasten to assure us that they wear hijab or burka ‘for Allah’ and not by coercion is misguided and wrong. The increasing numbers of ‘honor killings’ in the West are in most cases committed against females who wish to join our society, who want to be like us rather than to become shrouded breeders for jihad. Yes we don’t like to ban anything, and we are damned if we do and damned if we don’t. The influx of Muslim immigrants is changing our free society to a rather unfree one.
Its time to reverse the trend!
If you are for gay rights, women being treated equally, western society then HOW in the world can you stand with this culture that preaches this. THIS is the truth. THIS is what they really think and feel.
Undercover Mosque is a documentary from British Television Channel 4 programme Dispatches which aired on 15 January 2007 in the UK. The film caused a furor in Britain and the world press due to the content of the released footage.
The documentary presents film footage gathered from 12 months of secret investigation into mosques throughout Britain.
Undercover Mosque generated controversy because it contained footage depicting British imams making the following statements:
* Dr Ijaz Mian on the subject of non-muslim laws: “You cannot accept the rule of the kaffir [non-Muslim], We have to rule ourselves and we have to rule the others” 
* Preaches hatred of non-muslims who are repeatedly labeled as Kuffirs.
* Abu Usamah saying of apostates: “Whom ever changes his religion from Al Islam to anything else kill him”.
* Abu Usamah speaking on the deficiency of women’s minds: “Allah has created the woman, even if she gets a PhD, deficient. Her intellect is incomplete, deficient. She may be suffering from hormones that will make her emotional. It takes two witnesses of a woman to equal the one witness of the man.”
* Praises the killer of a British soldier serving in Afghanistan, stating “The hero of Islam is the one who separated his head from his shoulders.” 
* Sheikh Al Faisal: “You have to bomb the Indian businesses, and as for the Jews you kill them physically” 
* Advocates violent Jihad against the non-muslims and predicting that an army of Muslims will arise against the non-muslims in England.
* Dr Bilal Philips on marriage with pre-pubescent girls: “The prophet Muhammad practically outlined the rules regarding marriage prior to puberty. With his practice, he clarified what is permissible, and that is why we shouldn’t have any issues about an older man marrying a younger woman, which is looked down upon by this society today, but we know that Prophet Mohammed practised it, it wasn’t abuse or exploitation, it was marriage” 
* Condemns Muslim integration into British society.
* Calls for the overthrow of the British government and democracy. “They will fight in the cause of Allah. I encourage all of you to be from among them, to begin to cultivate ourselves for the time that is fast approaching – where the tables are going to turn and the Muslims are going to be in the position of being uppermost in strength.”
* Dr Mian: “You are in a situation in which you have to live like a state within a state, until you take over. But until this happens, you have to preach, until you become such a force that the people they just submit to you, hands up, until you become strong enough to take over” 
* Sheikh Al Jibali: “by the age of 10 if she doesn’t wear a hijab, we hit her.”
* Dr Mian saying of the Saudi religious police: they can imprison people if they do not pray; “if you don’t come for prayer, we will arrest you. But if you still don’t, then we have to bring the punishment on you – you will be killed”
* Abu Usamah saying that homosexuals should be killed by throwing them off a cliff, stating “throw [the homosexual] off the mountain.” 
Jewish groups as well as members of the British Conservative and Labour parties have requested an official investigation into the alleged dissemination of hate speech at mosques.  Muslim groups such as the Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) have condemned the documentary as “another example of anti-Muslim hostility,” stating that it represents the “problems of inherent Islamophobia and racism within the mainstream media.” The Muslim Council of Britain criticized it as “heavily hyped,” while its Secretary-General, Muhammad Abdul Bari, described it as employing the “dishonest tactic of selectively quoting from some recorded speeches for the purpose of misrepresentation.” The Islamic Cultural Center (London), the UK Islamic Mission, and the Markazi Jamiat Ahle-hadith organizations, all of whom feature in the documentary, have issued separate responses. So too has Abu Usamah of Green Lane mosque, alleging that his words were taken out of context. In a press release, the Saudi Arabian Embassy in London denied the charges made by the documentary, labelling them as “false allegations.”
The Saltley Gate Peace group, which describes itself as an inter-faith action group based at the Saltley Methodist Church in Birmingham, was reported on Wikinews as having made a press release  prior to the airing of the Channel 4 documentary. Wikinews records that press release as having included, amongst others, the following statements:
* That Imam Abu Usaamah, one of the preachers featured in the documentary, is acknowledged by the a significant portion of his congregation and the wider interfaith community “to be a peaceful man and is known to promote peace to his congregation”, and that he has denounced terrorism.
* That the Green Lane Mosque is not known to promote extremism and the founders and committee of the mosque have always distanced themselves from such extremism
* That the UK branch of Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith are based at the Green Lane mosque and Islamic. The statement explains that Jamiat Ahl-e-Hadith is known loosely as ‘Salafism’, and that this school of thought does not promote extremism. However, it concedes that there may be a minority that feel otherwise. Nonetheless it states that those following the the Salafi methodology strive to follow the earliest traditions so that their Islam is peaceful and pure.