You didn’t hear a word from the ummah downunder about the mass- murders and the brutalities in Iran. But when the freedom sack is threatened, Â all the worlds Muselmaniacs come out in defense and threaten us. Â And theÂ enlightenedÂ progressives, lefty loons like Darryn Hinch and the politically correct media-mafia will defend every perversion, no matter how ridiculous. Watch this space!
- Memories of Howard and Costello:
Get out more: Aussie Muslims to Sarkozy
* Sheik yer’mami to Muslims: Get Out!
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Is that the Australia of future generations?
Australian Islamic leaders are dismayed at French PresidentÂ Nicolas Sarkozy’s criticism of the burqaÂ as a threat to “the equality and dignity of the female”, saying his comments do not reflect the reality about the status of women in Islam.
Ikebal Patel, president of Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, said the French President’s comments were also tainted by hypocrisy, as his own track-record on gender issues left a lot to be desired.
* Â Muslims are the world champions inÂ hypocrisyÂ and terrorism, among other things. Perhaps Patel should be reminded that Sarkozy is the president of France, and France is -not yet- a Muslim country.
- Australia a Muslim nation: advisor | The Australian
- Limit Muslim migration, Australia warned – National – smh.com.au
- snopes.com: Muslims Out of Australia!
- The Grunard shills for the Muzz: Row over Islamic dress opens bitter divisions in France
Mr Sarkozy expressed support for a ban on wearing the burqa in public during a “state of the nation” style speech to the first joint sitting of both houses of parliament in 136 years.”The burqa is not welcome on the French Republic’s territory. It is not what the French Republic wants for the dignity of women … we cannot accept in our country that women be prisoners behind a screen, cut off from society and all identity,” Mr Sarkozy said.
Mr Patel said the burqa reflected freedom of choice, not oppression.
* Of course. Ask Aqsa Parvez.Â Her choice was hijab or death. Or ask this Turkish Kebab griller who just murdered hisÂ daughterÂ because “she didn’t follow the Islamic way”… here’s a long list ofÂ Victims of Honor Killings…
“Nicolas Sarkozy predicated his whole opinion on the view that Muslim women who wear the burqa are wearing it because they are being oppressed and forced to do so by their husbands – that’s a far cry from reality,” he said.
“Islam does not particularly say everyone has to wear the burqa or niqab, it talks about modest clothing.
“That does not in anyway belittle the status of women; it is purely out of their own choice, so for him to say those words denigrates the religion and the concept of freedom of choice.”
Jamila Hussain, a lecturer in Islamic Law at the University of Technology Sydney, said she believed the burqa and niqab were “inappropriate” in Western countries, but defended the decision of women who chose to wear them.
*Â UnfortunatelyÂ it is rarely “choice”- but indoctrination, beatings, threats and consistant “brainwashing” instead…Â
“I think Nicolas Sarkozy should get out a bit more and go and talk to ladies in minority communities, particularly those that wear the burqa, and ask them if they’ve been oppressed and forced to wear it,” she said.
“It’s a cultural assumption that’s very common in Western countries, but for women who wear it in Western countries it’s largely a matter of choice.”
Mr Patel said Mr Sarkozy should take a leaf out of Barack Obama’s book, after the US President recently urged Western countries to stop “dictating what clothes a Muslim women should wear” and disguising “hostility towards any religion behind the pretense of liberalism”.
* We know that the Manchurian candidate Hussein Obama is a Muzz and a fraud. We know what he represents, and we don’t want any of it.
“Sarkozy on the other hand is the last person to be talking about the denigration of women given some of the things he’s done in his own life,” Mr Patel said.
He pointed to the French President’s demotion ofÂ female minister Rachida DatiÂ earlier this year, weeks after she became a single mother.
Mr Patel said he was confident no Australian leader would ever make similar comments, saying the country had greater respect for freedom of religion and the idea of a “fair go”.
* A shameful bunch of cowards, our “Australian leaders”, that’s true…
He believed French leaders were too keen to “pander to political pressures” – such as strong far-right political groups – citing previous moves toÂ ban headscarves in schools.
Ms Hussain said while calls to ban forms of Islamic dress from public places had previously been made by politicians such as the Reverend Fred Nile, she did not believe similar feelings were widely held by Australians.
Mr Sarkozy’s comments – which reportedly elicited widespread populist support – were criticised by his political opponents as an attention-grabbing strategy.
In Australia, only a small number of Muslim women wore the burqa, in which only the eyes are visible, with more preferring the hijab, which covers the hair and not the face, Ms Hussain said
- Support Michael Smith & Retailers Director Scott Driscoll!
- Aussie PM &Treasurer to Muslims ‘If you object to Australian …
- Australian treasurer makes “extremely divisive” comments …
- MrÂ PatelÂ said the Uighurs did not pose any security threat toÂ AustraliaÂ and would be supported by a large community of UighursÂ alreadyÂ living in theÂ countryÂ …
- Beautiful Camden: “give us our madrassah or we will become terrorists”- Muslim leader sez
- Share our values or go home
Ikebal Patel’s long history as an Islamic agit prop:
- The President of theÂ Australian Federation of Islamic CouncilsÂ (AFIC),Â Mr Ikebal Adam PatelÂ has responded to the call by a radio announcer in Brisbane to ban full face covering Hijab or Niqab by saying that wearing Hijab is a religious obligation and Muslim women wearing Hijab regard it as their religious duty that preserves their dignity and modesty.Â More>>
A classsic case of misunderstanding “counterproductive”
Modern moderate Muslims feel banning such religious clothing would prove counter-productive. Cassandra Jardine reports.
‘Counterproductive’ is of course everything that stands in the way of the Islamic juggernaut. But don’t expect even basic understanding of Islamo-turnspeak by todays morons in Â the MSM…
- Muslim leaders condemn Sarkozy over burqa ban
- Nicolas Sarkozy says the burqa is ‘not welcome’ in France
- Barack Obama extends his hand to Islam’s despots
- ‘Take off burkas’ call by North West MEP
Islamo-shyster Yusuf Smith, himself a “revert” who fancies polygamy, Â knows all about “ignorance” and is “annoyed” at what he calls Â “the latest chapter in the long saga of the French obsession with what Muslim women wear on their heads”-