* Australia has a moral duty to protect its citizens from jihad scum and Islamic terrorists. The KRudd government is not taking this duty seriously, otherwise Patel would be in Gitmo already. With aÂ big zebibah on his forehead, stuffed with halal burgers and a Koran up his ass…
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Lets take Gitmo out with the garbage…
“It is Australia’s moral and humanitarian duty to help people who have already suffered physically and psychologically in Guantanamo Bay. If fighting terrorism is a global issue than [sic] helping the victims of this war is as much an obligation for the whole community.”
Which community — the Australian one, or the umma?
- Video: Uighur Jihadists Cleared for Release From Gitmo Call Obama a Socialist and no Different Than the Chinese….
- Obama Still Hasn’t Condemned Murder of US Soldier by MuslimFanatic….
- Gallup: Americans Oppose Closing Gitmo 2-1, Sending Terrorists to US Soil 3-1….
- Little Rock Recruit Killer Muzz Who Just Wanted To Do Honor To ROP
- Â Obama Starts Apologising Before His Trip To The Magic Kingdom
- Obama Kicks Off Apology Tour 2009: Apologizes for “Imposing American Values on Other Countries”….
- Al-Qaeda in Iraq Leader: “Obama the Black Slave and Apostate From Islam Leading the Crusader War”….
- French City Grants Honorary Citizenship to Pali Terrorist.Â
- Hamas TV: The Jews Deserved Their Annihilation by Hitler….
AustraliaÂ has a moral duty to protect its citizens from Islamic scum.
WASHINGTON – Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Monday that the only alternative theÂ Bush administrationÂ had to creating the Guantanamo Bay naval prison was to kill the terror suspects who are incarcerated there, and “we don’t operate that way.” Â Â Very unfortunately…. Read the whole thing
“Australia has moral duty to accept Gitmo detainees: Muslims,” fromÂ The West, June 2: thanks to Jihad Watch
* Winds of Jihad supports Dick Cheney: shoot the mother f*kcers! Detain Ikebal Patel now, strip him of citizenship and deport him to the Â Islamic desert of his choice!
Australian Muslims are urging the federal government to accept and resettle the Chinese Uighurs detained in Guantanamo Bay.Â
The government is considering a request by the US administration to take in Muslim Uighurs being held at the US military prison.
The 10 Uighur detainees were cleared of terrorism allegations four years ago by the US but are stuck at Guantanamo Bay due to fears they would be tortured if they returned to their China.
The president of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils, Ikebal Patel, says Australia’s alliance with the US in their fight against terrorism means the government has a moral obligation to accept the Uighurs.
“It is Australia’s moral and humanitarian duty to help people who have already suffered physically and psychologically in Guantanamo Bay,” Mr Patel said. “If fighting terrorism is a global issue than [sic] helping the victims of this war is as much an obligation for the whole community.”
Mr Patel said the Uighurs did not pose any security threat to Australia and would be supported by a large community of Uighurs already living in the country.
The government has refused two earlier requests from the former US administration to take a larger group of Uighurs but confirmed on Sunday it was reviewing the latest request.
The Chinese embassy in Canberra remains opposed to any resettlement in Australia and wants the prisoners handed over to China.