Obama throws women under the bus
Obama is not in favor with at least one blogger at the generally reliably dhimmi Economist. “Next time he would do better to remember, as the secretary of state famously put it, that women’s rights are human rights.” Indeed.
“Throwing women under the bus,” from The EconomistÂ Democracy in America blog, June 5 (thanks to JW):
He spoke of the need to grant equality to women without making mention of common Islamic practices like so-called honor killings, and female genital mutilation. He ignored the fact that throughout the lands of Islam women are denied basic legal and human rights. And then he qualified his statement by mendaciously claiming that women in the US similarly suffer from an equality deficit. In so discussing this issue, Obama sent the message that he couldn’t care less about the plight of women in the Islamic world.
So, too, Obama spoke about the need for religious freedom but ignored Saudi Arabian religious apartheid. He talked about the blessings of democracy but ignored the problems of tyranny.
In short, Obama’s “straight talk” to the Arab world, which began with his disingenuous claim that like America, Islam is committed to “justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings,” was consciously and fundamentally fraudulent. And this fraud was advanced to facilitate his goal of placing the Islamic world on equal moral footing with the free world.
- More Obambinations:Â Anne BayefskyÂ rips Obama‘s apologia in Cairo, Israel Matzav:
- Obama’s Twisted Facts and OmissionsÂ The Muslim POTUS’ Cairo speech doesn’t square with the facts from the Qur’an and Hadith.
- Sorry, There Were No Muslims on the MayflowerÂ /Obama says Muslims made significant contributions to U.S. history. But other than slave trading and 9/11, there really isn’t much to speak of.
- Radical Islam is the Army of ‘Moderate’ Islam:Â Islamic terrorists are simply the military wing of the Muslim community.
- UK Police Hunt Muslim Serial Killer and Rapist…
- 1st Female Saudi Minister Needs Permission to Appear on TV…
- Islamists Cane Woman for Talking to Hindu Man…
- Pak. Court Allows Kidnapped Christian Girl to Leave Rapist…
OBAMA’S ON WOMEN’S RIGHTS IN ISLAM: “THE STRUGGLE FOR WOMEN’S EQUALITY CONTINUES IN MANY ASPECTS OF AMERICAN LIFE, AND IN COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD”
From Obama’s Muslim speech in Cairo:
So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed. That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t.Â And I consider it part of my responsibility as President of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.
As long as the deception continues and the silence on these atrocities goes unchallenged, I will continue to make these videos. Here’s the first in a series: Women in Islam.
Obama’s Islamic fiction vs Islamic fact: