Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â We are fighting a “War of Assistance” now!
“We are confident that if we are assisting the Afghan people and improving their security situation, stabilizing their government, providing help on economic development … those things will continue to contract the ability of Al Qaeda to operate. And that is absolutely critical,” Obama told ABC News.Â Â More from Foxnews
- Pakistani jihadis deny Osama bin Ladens son killed
- Swat Taliban leader alive, healthy and has never been wounded – spokesman
- MSNBC: Only way Conservatives can Expand Their Influence is by “Stoking Racial Indignation”…
- House healthcare talks break down in anger (The Hill)
- Mass. Police Unions Hold Press Conference to Demand Obama Apologize, CNN Anchor Calls This “Incendiary”…(Update) Obama Phones Officer Crowley….
Obama is a big fan of the Islamo agit Prop Fareed Zakaria. He believes in a “post American world”… besides, we’re already living with Islamic terror in our midst…
- Australia: DEFENCE Chief Angus Houston has issued a dire warning that withdrawing Australian and coalition forces from Afghanistan would spark a civil war that the Taliban would win.
A Torrent Of Targets
July 24, 2009: The al Qaeda and Taliban leadership in Pakistan are having a growing problem with American UAV attacks. So far this year, the American Hellfire missiles have been used 31 times, causing 365 deaths (mostly al Qaeda or Taliban members, including over twenty senior leaders).
Yemeni Police Massacre Protesters- 16 Killed
In the largest single death toll to date, 16 southern protesters were killed in Zanzibar Abyan when police opened fire on thousands of demonstrators. Numerous reports indicated that the wounded were left on the streets with police shooting at those who tried to retrieve them. Dozens of others were treated at hospitals.