- Muslims worldwide Â are DEMANDING apologiesÂ for assorted grievances… Â like um.. Â ”free speech…” Â did you learn to shut up and apologize Â already?
- How PC is Putting Us All at Risk
- Muslims Escape Belgian Jail In Hijacked Helicopter
- Indonesian Muslim school takes pride in its terrorist pupils
- Sydney: Bus driver tells Muslim woman to ‘take off mask’
Islamophobe (is-slahm-o-fohb) – A non-Muslim who knows too much about Islam.
Islamophobia is a fear of losing life or liberty to Islamic rule merely because the laws, sacred texts, and modern practices of Islam demand the submission of culture, politics, religion and all social expression. It tends to afflict those most familiar with the religion, while sparing the more gullible.
In Muhammad’s day, Islamophobia was treated with a practice known as beheading. Since this is now impractical outside of the Muslim world, the condition is best addressed by means of prevention. Such preventive measures include willful ignorance with a strong dose of taqiyya.
Islamophobia (fear or hatred of Islam) is a term which has been used since at least 1997, and was apparently coined by liberals in Britain to denote what they perceived as a subcategory of xenophobia (fear or contempt of strangers).
Labelling those who oppose Islamic jihadist political and territorial objectives as phobic (irrational fear or hate) is a device which has been used by Islamists to intimidate opposition from outside Islam and to stifle rational discussion and debate from within.Â
This strategy is actually quite clever since it treats Western opposition to the intolerance and viciousness of Islam as a form of mental illness. Goebbels would indeed have approved.