- Just wondering how many calls they had from angry ‘moderate Muslims’ eager to explain that jihad is nothing but ‘inner struggle’…
- Sally Neighbour also discovers that “Terror returns to Jakarta” and David Hicks, aka Mahmud Dawoud Â comments on ABC unhinged. Â There is, of course, a way toÂ eliminateÂ the worst of the lot, which means to close the madrassahs and the mosques, to round up the headbangers including Bucktooth BashirÂ and to put ’em up against a wall. All that’s needed is the political will and determination. But you will not find that in Indonesia.
Rescuers tend the wounded outside the Ritz-Carlton hotel.Â Photo: Deisy Wong
Today’s killer video: eliminating the competition; inner strugglers vs inner strugglers, Insurgents vs. Insurgents:Â members of Ansar Al-Sunnah ambushes members of the Badr Brigades.
- UNIFIL Inspectors Attacked in Lebanon
- Iranians rape virgin girls before execution
- Great News! Even More Schools Being Named After Obama
- Burka comes in handy for robbery
Gates of Vienna:
- Eleventh Digger killed in Afghanistan
- Invasion by jet-ski:Â Arrival of Algerians on Jet-Ski
- 116 Migrants Found in Siracusa Area
- Somali Hijackers Release German Ship for Ransom
No fresh violence has been reported but tensions remain high in the Xinjiang capital. Many mosques are closed. In others administrators tell worshippers to stay at home for prayer. Authorities announced new arrests in riot-related incidents.
“Islam was once found only beyond the western border
Who could have foretold that Muslims were to dwell in China forever?” â€” A 17th century poem.