H/T Counter Jihad
The Brits will not wake up until this happens:
FANATICS led by a sponging Islamic extremist enraged MPs yesterday by publicly demanding the Queen is prosecuted – for GENOCIDE.
Rabble-rouser Anjem Choudary’s cohorts accused British troops of wiping out the civilian population in Afghanistan and said it was Her Majesty’s fault because she is “the head of this country”.
In an internet rant to fellow extremist Muslims, they declare: “She is the one who applauds her sons and daughters to go out and massacre hundreds and thousands of innocent people.
“Shouldn’t she be tried for genocide and the extermination of a nation?” The fanatics insist: “Yes.” Labour MP Andrew Dismore said of the shameful attack that appeared on a website linked to Choudary: “Never mind calling for the prosecution of the Queen.
“The Queen should prosecute HIM. It’s about time he was busted.”
- Iraq: Yankees go, al-Qaida returns
- British prisons like the UN – 174 nations represented
- Nigeria: Terrorist leader ‘begged for mercy’ before he was shot
- Jihadis Offer Training in Evasion of Police and Security Forces
- Batshit Crazyness: Behind the Convoy, Hamas Lurks
- Fatah flees Hamas’ Gaza in burqas
- Muslim-American terrorist Abdulhakim Muhammad facing death
- Jail for sex cult Muslim
- Fury over extremist Hizb ut-Tahrir meeting in London
- Texas library bans freedom of speech
- Several blasts rock mosques, places of worship in Baghdad
- Pakistan: Thousands of Muslims destroy Christian village
- Convert to Islam, become a terrorist
Fellow MP Patrick Mercer – chairman of the Commons counter- terrorism sub-committee – branded it an “insult to our monarch.”
The ex-soldier stormed: “We must recognise Mr Choudary’s words for what they are – weapons being wielded by al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
“This is the next phase of an enemy operation in our country.”
Cops are currently investigating Choudary, 42 – who is on benefits and is a pal of hate preacher Omar Bakri – for demanding gays be stoned to death.
Douglas Murray, of the Centre for Social Cohesion, said of the latest outrage: “It’s especially offensive because the people behind it are living off handouts from the British taxpayer.” (Indeed, they do/ed)
British intelligence service mistakenly recruited Al-Qaeda sympathizers
No surprise here. Given the dogmatic insistence at the highest levels that Islam is a Religion of Peace, MI5 probably wouldn’t even have known the proper questions to ask in order to try to determine if recruits had such sympathies, and if they did know those questions, political correctness would have made them not dream of asking them.
“Al-Qaeda supporters ‘joined MI5,‘” from theÂ BBC, August 1 (thanks to JW):