America, what have you done!?
- Preposterous parvenu Obama: “I saved the economy!”
- Obamination: The U.S. is no longer engaged in a “war on terrorism.” Neither is it fighting “jihadists” or in a “global war.”
- WaPo: Bush-Joker Made Sense Because it “Played Into a View Popular Among His Detractors,” Obama-Joker Just Plain Racist…..
- WaPo: “Republicans Have Become Political Terrorists”….
- St. Louis: Left-Wing Racist Mob Attacks Conservative Black Man for Protesting ObamaCare….
- And so it Begins: Lefty Brown Shirts Heed Obama’s Call, Clashes Break Out at Tampa Town Hall on ObamaCare….
- Video: St. Louis Town Hall Refuses to Let ObamaCare Opponents in After Sneaking in SEIU Union Thugs….
- NY Times: Racism Behind Town Hall “Mob” Protesters….(STF up already!)
House of Reps: Pigs at Trough Order Up $200000000 Elite gulfstream jets for all! They should be flying on old WW2 planes.
- Obama to Democrats: ‘Punch back twice as hard’ — ALG Calls for Special Prosecutor Re: Obama’s Union Thugs “Investigate White House Complicity”
- Police Prevent Video Recording of Town Hall
- Related:Â ACORN Using Police To Silence Joker Care Protesters
- Liar-in-Chief Incites His Thugs, Warns Adversaries “I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.”
- Obama’s Unclean House: Obama’s Uncle Taking Gifts, Money, and Trips From Sheikh Samir Mirdad
Aug 06, 2009
The left should be warned: The libelous smear of racism has lost its sting. If everything is racism, then nothing is. The charge has lost its power. The more that leftists pull this evil trick, the more folks will shrug.
This is “patriotic dissent”Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â This is ugly “racism”
No. Sir Paul was never really where its at…
George Harrison’s Tune Is the More Appropriate One
Here’s a letter that I just sent to the New York Daily News:
As my long-suffering friends and relatives will attest, I’ve been obsessed with Beatles music ever since, as a five-year-old child, I saw the Fab Four’s first television appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show.Â So I jumped at the opportunity to see Paul McCartney in concert last night in Washington.Â And what a wonderful concert it was!Â But I could have done without his dedication to Michelle Obama of the Beatles’ song “Michelle” (”Paul McCartney dedicates love song ‘Michelle’ to Michelle Obama during Washington D.C. concert,” Aug. 2).
Far more appropriate, and seemly, would have been a dedication by McCartney to Barack Obama of the Beatles’ song “Taxman.”
Donald J. Boudreaux