Glenn Beck Has Brass Gonads
Don’t you know Obama and his ilk wish to God (or whoever the heck they wish to) that Glenn Beck would fall into adultery with an Argentinean newswoman, or cut his jugular vein while shaving, or show up drunk, high and naked to his FOX show and forever be publically vilified, marginalized and thus muzzled?
Beck has formally joined Rush as an Official Pain in Barack Obama’s Backside (OPIBOB). (Are you an OPIBOB yet?) Yep, not only has Obama’s administration called Rush out, but the White House has now phoned Beck during his TV show in an attempt to get him to dial the heck down.
Glenn said this past week that Barack’s minions were actually calling his show while he was on air because he was being a meany. When I heard this I was sitting there eating pretzels and drinking a martini thinking: Are you kidding me? Is Perez Hilton running the White House? The White House is actually calling Beck during his program in an attempt to get him to cease and desist his digs? Wow . . . sounds, pretty gay to me. No offense to gay people, of course.
So, what’s next, Whine House? Are you gonna post an angry note on Beck’s Facebook wall? Are you going to place Glenn’s picture on the White House website and draw naughty stuff on his forehead? Unbelievable. Not only do we have to contend with and check a radical Socialist-in-Chief at every point, but we also have to a field a cheeky, paranoid, oversensitive staff that makes Nixon look like Andy Griffith’s Aunt Bee.
So, what’s all the hubbub about? Why is Beck under their epidermis? Well, it’s principally because he asks questions. And if there is one thing that derails the Hope and Change Train, it’s questions. Oh, I almost forgot: Facts also get them purty PO’ed. Questions and facts . . . can’t have that. Yep, both of those little damnable ditties are detrimental to Obama’s oligarchical grasp.
For those who missed Beck’s week of must-see TV, he boldly parleyed into the President’s court questions several million of us want to ask but don’t have a top-ranked TV show on the most watched cable news channel to get the proper respect and response. Here’s a little sample of Beck’s mischievous queries. On Monday he inquired:
– We are in so much debt, why spend more borrowed money on cap-and-trade and healthcare programs before we stop the flow of red-ink?
– The stimulus package funneled billions of dollars to ACORN. How does giving billions of dollars to ACORN stimulate the economy?
– If it was so important for congress to pass the stimulus bill before they even had time to read it, why has only a fraction of the stimulus money been spent 6 months later?
– Why won’t members of Congress read the bills before they vote on them?
– Why are citizens mocked and laughed at when they ask their congressman to read the bills before they vote on them?
– How did Van Jones, a self-proclaimed communist, become a special advisor to the president?
– Did President Obama know of Van Jones’ radical political beliefs when he named him special advisor?
– The Apollo Alliance claimed credit for writing the stimulus billâ€”why was this group allowed to write any portion of this bill?
– If politicians aren’t writing the bills and aren’t reading the bills, do they have any idea what these 1,000-page plus bills actually impose on the American people?
– If the “public option” health care plan is so good, why won’t politicians agree to have that as their plan?
– If town hall meetings are intended for the politicians to learn what’s on our mindâ€”why do they spend so much time talking instead of listening?
– Is using the economic crises to rush legislation through congress what Rahm Emanuel meant when he talked about “not letting a crisis go to waste”?
– What are the czars paid? What is the budget for their staffs/offices?
On Tuesday Beck wondered aloud:
– Who is “surrounding” the President in the White House?
– Do any of the President’s advisers have criminal records?
– Are the President’s advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?
– Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?
– What roles do they have in crafting bills?
– What was “STORM”? What happened to the founders, and where are they now?
– What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?
– Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?
– What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?
– Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?
On Wednesday Glenn wanted to know:
– Why does the FCC have a diversity “czar”?
– Who is Mark Lloyd, and how does he plan to “balance” the airwaves?
– Will he bring back the Fairness Doctrine, or worse?
– Cass Sunstein once said he wants to balance the Internet; is that next?
– Will broadcasters who leave the airwaves be allowed to go to satellite or Internet without government regulation?
– Is there any place (that has a mass audience) where the government won’t regulate free speech?
– Why does it seem every member of the Obama advisory team hates capitalism, unless those companies (like G.E.) are in bed with the administration?
If Lloyd has his way, stations that don’t comply with the government’s definition of the “public interest” will have to pay a massive fineâ€”which helps support public broadcasting:
– What will be the definition of “public interest”?
– Who defines “public interest”?
– Why should it be balanced? Because it’s public airwaves? (Well, there are public roads that go by my house, and I don’t count how many Republicans and Democrats are driving on them.)
On Thursday GB thought:
– Why do we need a civilian force?
– Who is posing a threat to us?
– Who will this “force” be made up of?
– Who is the real enemy?
– Does the president know of a coming event? If not, who builds an army against an unrecognized enemy?
– Why won’t the media get off their butts and look into these radicals in the White House? And into this civilian army?
(*For the full list visit: http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/29631/) You see, Beck was just asking questions. Hey, White House . . . Can we not ask questions anymore? Is that verboten? Can we not ask our elected officials to explain themselves, elucidate a bit about their odd buddies and make clear their policies and proposals?
Can we not question you boys with boldness, hold to the truth, and speak without fear of reprisal? Huh?
In the words of my redneck hunting buddy, better known as the West Texas Warrior, “Why, hell we can!” Not only can we, ladies and gents, but we must.
Uh, correct me if I’m wrong, but this is our nation; this ain’t Cuba or Venezuela yet. We pay the government’s bills, and therefore they answer to us, they represent usâ€”and if they don’t then we take their airplanes, limos, mistresses and five-star hotels away from them. Yeah, I believe that’s how it’s supposed to work.
Keep asking the hard questions, boys and girls. Don’t let them tread on you.
Great job, Mr. Beck.
ThisÂ is absolutely appalling!
There is a link at the bottom that shows the executiveÂ order.
HB 1388 PASSED
Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U. S.Â needs toÂ know…..
Something happened… H.R. 1388 was passed behindÂ our backs. You may want toÂ read about it.. It wasn ‘ t mentioned on theÂ news… just went by on theÂ ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.
Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrateÂ Â HamasÂ Refugees to the USA. This is the news that didn’t make theÂ Â headlines…
By executive order, President Barack Obama has orderedÂ theÂ expenditure ofÂ $20.3 million in “migration assistance” toÂ theÂ Palestinian refugees andÂ “conflict victims” in Gaza .
The “presidential determination”, which allowsÂ hundreds of thousands ofÂ Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the UnitedÂ States, wasÂ signedÂ on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register onÂ February 4.
Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media,Â took note that the order provides aÂ free ticket replete with housing andÂ food allowances to individuals who haveÂ displayed their overwhelmingÂ support to the Islamic Resistance MovementÂ (Hamas) in the parliamentaryÂ election of January 2006.Â ;
Let’s review….itemized list of some of Barack Obama’s most recent actionsÂ since his inauguration:
His first call to any head of state,Â as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas,Â leader of Fatah party in the
His first one-on-one televisionÂ interview with any news organization wasÂ with Al Arabia television.
His first executive order was to fund/facilitate abortion(s) not just hereÂ within the U. S. , but within the world, using U. S.Â taxÂ payer funds.
He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all militaryÂ trials of detaineesÂ halted.
He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
He withdrew all charges againstÂ the masterminds behind the USS Cole and theÂ “terror attack” on 9/11.
Now we learn that he is allowingÂ hundreds of thousands of PalestinianÂ refuges to move to, and live in,
the US at American taxpayer expense. TheseÂ important, and insightful,Â issues are being “lost” in the blindingÂ bail-outsÂ and “stimulation”Â packages.
Doubtful? To verify this for
PLEASE PASS THIS ON… AMERICA NEEDS TO KNOW
WE are losing this country at a rapid pace.