Jihad leader Mehsud ain’t dead, he’s just hiding, says Taliban
Jihadists never die, they just smell funny…
And he may be, too. After all, the most famous Undead Jihadist, Osama bin Laden, was widely rumored in 2003 and 2004 to be enjoying his virgins, only to turn up again just before the election to cast his vote for John Kerry. Only time will tell.
- More money for jihad: Pakistan gets $3.1 billion in jizya from IMF
- “The incident at Gojra where seven Christian children women and men were burnt alive on the pretext of ‘blasphemy’…is not an isolated incident”
- Mali: Women demand law against genital mutilation
- Buddhists fear Muslims in Southern Thailand
- Muslims push for Sharia in Kenya, Christians fear persecution
Top’s not off either…
Tim BlairÂ â€“ Sunday, August 09,
“The man shot dead in ?Temanggung is Noordin,” a senior anti-terror officer involved in the operations told the New Sunday Times.
“We are now waiting for DNA tests, expected within a week, for a?100 per cent positive confirmation of Noordin’s identity.”
Another top anti-terror officer said the dead person is not Noordin but Boim Ibrahim, a suspect in the July 17 twin bombings of the JW Marriott and Ritz- Carlton Hotel.
Pictures that began circulating several hours after the raids suggested the corpse flown to the national police hospital in Jakarta yesterday afternoon did not resemble police photographs previously published of Top.
Comparisons are rendered slightly difficult by the fact that Top (or Boim, the non-Top) is currently missing the top of his head. He’s topless. Terrorism analystÂ Sidney Jones:
“Apparently, he’s not dead,” said Ms Jones. “The legend continues.”