Question number 7 for Solkhar the Islamo Troll:
The companions of the prophet of Islam, Muhammad, believed (that, according to Egyptian mufti Dr. Ali Gum’a) thatÂ drinking his urine, licking his sweat and eating his excrements would help to purify and bless them.
Yes or No will suffice. Thank you!
Today is Islamic Flashback Day: a walk down memory lane with Sheik Yer’mami:
Lets take a look at libel blogger Â Charles Johnson from the little green sycophants:
- Democrats Redefine ‘Victory’ As Closing Gitmo
- Norway Cracks Down on Female Circumcision
- Lord Taylor: Blair Failed, No Such Thing As Terrorism, RoP
- We are the terrorists: MPACUK: Car Bomb May Have Been Planted by MEMRI Solkhar sends his regards…
- Daily Kos Kids: London Bomb a ‘Crock of Crap’
Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 8:07:06 am PDT
Islamic apologists trying to explain away the death penalty for apostasy always quote Koran 2:256, which states, “There is no compulsion in Islam.” In Malaysia, though, they apparently see Koran 2:256 more as a guideline than a strict rule: Tougher Law For Malaysia Converts. The only opposition-ruled state in Malaysia has approved …
Strange how things have changed. The Lizard sold his ass and the Arabs blow dynamite out of their asses…