Shahih Bukhari hadith,
Chapter Wars, number 4138,Â Abu Said Al-Khudry said:
“I was in the Muslim army when we attack banu Al-Mustaliq. We captured women as prisoners of war and we love to rape them. We decided to do coitus interruptus (al-azl), but we decided to ask Prophet Muhammad about it.
He answered, “No need to do coitus interruptus, because it is up to AllÃ¢h to make the women pregnantÂ More..
This is a cartoon, but it contains VERY explicit images. Muhammad’s men wanted to rape the women they captured in battle, but they didn’t want to get them pregnant. What did the prophet of Islam have to say about this?
Warning: Graphic Cartoons!
For a video presentation of comic strip click here:
- But We Apologized! (Pajamas Media)
- Obama is in office. Appeasement is the rule. So why are Islamists still trying to kill New Yorkers?
- Jihad in New York and Colorado:(Human Events)
- As Bare Naked Islam puts it, “it isn’t Islamophobia when they really do want to kill you.”
- 9 Kosovar Rebels Charged with Killing 80 Serbs ‘Protected’ by UN/ Muslims would never do a thing like that…
- Repairing hymens, and other Pali Arab news: Today’s roundup includes a fatwa allowing women to repair their hymens to save their lives, a couple of bizarre conspiracy theories including Jewish takeover of the world via swine flu as well as Jews faking Temple-era archaeological finds, not to mention that birth defects in Gaza are the Joooz’ fault.
Former Muslims United speak out on eve of “Islam on Capitol Hill” march
- Apostate Persecution: Bangladesh: Pro-Islam PartyActivistsÂ ex-Muslim Journalist, and Activist
Now that we’ve given billions to Pakistan to fight the jihad and they gave it to the jihad, what’s the answer? Triple the aid.
The face of utter failure.