- “Sarkozy: France certain Iran working on nuclear arms,” fromÂ AFP,
- Media Double Standard: Only the Right’s Signs Are Worth Covering
- UN Culture Chief Hopeful Regrets Book Burning Threats…
- South African Muslims Celebrate Ramadan with Rioting, Looting…
- Leno ‘Interviews’ Obama . . .
- NYC: FBI Anti-Terror Unit Fears of Madrid-Style Subway Bombings After Nine Backpacks With Cell Phones and Bomb-Making Plans Seized…
Are you one of the MANY commenters at Little Green Footballs who were BANNED because:
- You voted up or down on a post or comment
- You disagreed with Charles Johnson about something
- You used a term that Charles Johnson doesn’t like, e.g. “feminazis”
- You are a religious person
- You believe in Intelligent Design
- You want to see Barack Obama’s birth certificate
- You are friends with Pam Geller, Robert Spencer or Robert S. McCain
- You left a comment on a blog that Charley doesn’t like
- You have doubts about the theory of evolution
- You asked Charles an embarrassing question, e.g. “why do you ban so many people for frivolous reasons?”
Lately Charles Johnson has moved left and has begun a vicious smear campaign against conservative bloggers and pundits. Â However, the blogosphere can do something about Charley’s hateful and unethical behavior, and that is to BAN HIM BACK. Â Don’t read or link to “Little Green Footballs.” Â Run the “Ban Charles Johnson” graphiclocated at this link. Â Pass this message on to all bloggers that you know.
Kudos to theÂ Religion of Peace for the intial embed! “Yes, yes we know. This is horribly off-topic – and we do try to stay out of the blog wars. Still, as former fans of Little Green Football founder Charles Johnson, this is just too clever to ignore.”
UPDATE: LGF removes link to Pajamas Media. MELTDOWN COMPLETE!!!!