TheyÂ said they were going to do it, and now they have. Expect Honest Ibe Hooper and Brave Ahmed Rehab of CAIR, of maybe Salam al-Marayati of MPAC, or perhaps M. Cherif Bassiouni, distinguished emeritus yada yada, to make the trip out to Aceh forthwith to explain to the relevant authorities that they’re getting the Religion of Peace and Tolerance all wrong, wrong, wrong — for hey, the Koran doesn’t mandate stoning for adultery!
And indeed, it doesn’t. Find out why Muslims still believe that stoning is mandated by Allah in my new bookÂ The Complete Infidel’s Guide to the Koran.
suicide bombing and female genital mutilation is also not in the Koran. Does that make it un-Islamic or is it, as our resident blog-troll would have us believe, cultural? But anyhow, our blog-troll also wants us to believe that “things are getting better” in Mohammedania, probably because he sees stoning as an improvement.
- Muslim man to be caned, jailed for drinking/a little moe shari’a every day…
- Kuwaiti Muslim youth eager to join jihad/but how can they if there is no caliph?
- Now Muslims in Britain Spread Poison of Islamism/gee, and you thought Islam was the same as flower power…
- Wakademia: “Islam is not the cause of terrorism –” /stuck on stoopid and cooked statistics…
- Norwegian Muslim: snitch deserves to die/ Islam is a criminal organization…
- Muslim cleared of daughter’s genital mutilation – “no evidence“/but if someone had done it behind his back there would have been mass-murders….
“Aceh passes adultery stoning law,” from theÂ BBC, September 14 (thanks to JW):
Indonesia’s province of Aceh has passed a new law making adultery punishable by stoning to death, a member of the province’s parliament has said.
The law was passed unanimously by Aceh’s regional legislature, said assembly member Bahrom Rasjid….Sharia law was partially introduced in Aceh in 2001, as part of a government offer to pacify separatist rebels….
Married people convicted of adultery can be sentenced to death by stoning. Unmarried people can be sentenced to 100 lashes with a cane.
The law also imposes severe sentences for rape, homosexuality, alcohol consumption and gambling.