Jawa Report:Â See no ACORN. Hear no ACORN. Speak no ACORN.
- Breitbart Breaks Down NEA/Obama Connection On Hannity . . ./more coming, folks!
- Honduras: Obama-Backed and Chavez-Puppet Manuel Zelaya Sneaks Back Into Country, Holed up in Brazilian Embassy…./ supported by Che Obama and his commies…
- Obama’s Foreign Policy Disaster: Every Country Has Said No To Every One Of His Requests…./where would you like my friendly little Â finger to please you, Abu Hussein?
Saudis give Obamessiah the finger:
Leading Democratic and Republican congressmen expressed outrage following a report in Monday’sÂ Jerusalem Post that Saudi Arabia has been violating its promise to Washington to stop enforcing the Arab League boycott of Israel.
Remember: “War is deceit”
“This is a very disturbing report,” Berman said, “particularly in light of the fact that US officials assured us four years ago that Saudi Arabia would abandon the boycott as the condition for its entry into the World Trade Organization.”
Berman declared that he would take action on the issue. More from J’Post
- Report: McChrystal Will Resign if Obama Denies Additional Troop Request…./he should…
- ACORN Chief Refusing to Testify Before Congress…./smoke the motherf*kcers!
- Obama’s Diversity Czar Says Hugo Chavez Led “Incredible… Democratic Revolution”…./get your Che Guevara t-shirts out, boyz…
- Report: Obama Considering Expanding Drone Strikes Inside Pakistan Instead of Sending More Troops to Afghanistan…./we need a drone czar…
- Imam Who Claimed the Jews Carried out 9/11 Will Lead “Islam on Capitol Hill” Prayers…./this gonna be good…
- FCC Diversity Czar: “There Are Few Things I Think More Frightening In The American Mind Than Dark Skin Black Men”. . .When a man has to rely on his color, and not his character, he is living the opposite of MLK’s dream.
America’s MSM wears PRAVDA
No one shifted an armchair, moved a flower arrangement or asked an unexpected question.
President Obama gave five back-to-back television interviews broadcast on Sunday that were as tightly choreographed â€” and eerily similar â€” as the multiple Magritte bowler-hatted men milling in the remake of “The Thomas Crown Affair.”
The president’s talk show grand slam, conversations withÂ CNN,Â NBC,Â ABC,Â CBS andÂ Univision, all taped on Friday in the Roosevelt Room, was a remarkable â€” and remarkably overt â€” display of media management. Mr. Obama even doled out equal doses of presidential charm, chuckling ruefully about “rambunctious” protesters to Bob Schieffer of CBS and speaking self-deprecatingly toÂ George Stephanopoulos of ABC, conceding that he had not presented his health care proposals in a way that allowed people to put “their whole arms around it.”
“And that’s been a case where I have been humbled, and I just keep on trying harder,” he said. “Because I â€” I really think it’s the right thing to do for the country.”
- Cairo’s Christians Tire Of Taking Out All The Trash
- Daniel Pipes: Peace Process or War Process?
- Neo-Nazis Attack Synagogue, Policeman’s House
- NYTimes: Newsflash – Obama Is Manipulating The Media
- Entire Muslim Families Recruited from Europe
- Britain, let the Muslim hordes in