Al-Qaeda Tells Germany To Change Gov’t
- The irony is, of course, that in Germany Â even the conservatives are Socialists…
“It is time for Germany to know that Afghanistan is not the seventeenth province of Germany and that it is not the ‘beer tent’ where to hold the ‘Oktoberfest’ throughout the year…”
Al-Qaeda warned Germans on Friday to change their government in the September 27 election, saying they will face a “bad awakening” if they do not, according to two intelligence monitoring services.
Suit & tie jihadist…
Germany was also told to withdraw its 4,200 troops from Afghanistan or face being attacked at home, the US-based groups said.
In video footage a man identified as Abu Talha the German, and speaking in German, says that if Chancellor Angela Merkel is re-elected, “bitter times await the Germans,” according to IntelCenter and the SITE Intelligence Group.
He asks: “Mrs Merkel, what is the logical outcome reaped by the British and Spanish conservatives by their support for the Iraq war?” in an apparent reference to attacks in Madrid and London in 2004 and 2005.
He appears to suggest that if German voters do not heed his warnings, Al-Qaeda will act within a fortnight.
Counter Jihad News:
- Meet the Rodney King of the “Extraordinary Rendition” Program: Khaled al-Masri
- Germany boosts Muslim terrorism alert level
- Pakistan jails 6 German Muslims over ‘terror ties’
- Mastermind behind German Muslim Terror Plot
- British Muslims turning Church into a mosque fear protest
- Over 100 British Somali Muslims joined jihad
- Britain makes British Muslims terrorists
- Philippines: New Muslim terrorist leaders ready to continue jihad
- US loons: Resisting Islamic terrorism creates more Islamic terrorists....
- France: resisting Islamic shrouds creates more Â burqa wearing creatures…
- Indonesia’s sharia push may scare investors
- The waterboarding of the CIA
- Ahmadinejad’s Basiji run a regime of rape, murder to suppress critics
Germany’s interior ministry said on Friday there was an increased risk of attacks on German soil ahead of the elections, and said security at airports and train stations had been boosted.
Addressing German Muslims Abu Talha says: “Al-Qaeda asks you to stay away from all that is not necessary in the two weeks that follow the elections, if the German people does not decide to withdraw its soldiers from Afghanistan. Keep your children near you in this period.”
Abu Talha, whose real name is said to be Bekkay Harrach, stands in front of a red backdrop, wearing a jacket and tie.
He is said by the German authorities to be a native of Morocco, and in his early 30s, who has lived intermittently in Bonn and is now thought to be in the Afghanistan-Pakistan border area.