Jihad/martyrdom bombers who killed 95 at Iraqi government ministries had recently been freed from US custody
Obama’s strange new respect comes home to roost. “Iraq Ministry Bombers Were Freed by US,” fromÂ Agence France-Presse, August 31 (thanks to JW):
- UK: Another Bus Attack By Muslims: “I don’t want to scare people but they have to know what is going on” “It was like a war zone” “When the stones hit the windows it was like explosions going off or machine gun fire”
- Cultural Jihad: Target Geert Wilders
- Danish Politician Puts Demand for Cartoon Apology in Perspective…
- Islamist-Friendly Britain Denies Asylum to Christian Family…
- Man Says Argument over Alcohol Led to Crushing Wife’s Neck…
Egyptian Muslim Council: Building a church is a sin against Allah
The dhimmis, or non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic state, according to a manual of Islamic law endorsed by Al-Azhar University in Cairo as reflective of Sunni orthodoxy, “are obliged to comply with Islamic rules that pertain to the safety and indemnity of life, reputation, and property.” Among these Islamic rules: they “are forbidden to build new churches” (‘Umdat al-Salik o11.5).
“Building a Church is a ‘Sin’ Against God, Says Egyptian Muslim Council,” by Mary Abdelmassih forÂ AINA, August 31:
Florida: Muslim girl sits for Pledge of Allegiance. Non-Muslim girl asks her why she doesn’t act proud to be an American. Guess who got suspended.
“But whether standing up or not, this issue’s not about the pledge of allegiance or anything else. This is about bullying and it’s about discrimination.” So says Ahmed Bedier, whoÂ knows a bit about bullying himself.
And he’s right: this caseÂ is about bullying. But who is doing the bullying, and who is being bullied?
“Patriotism or prejudice? Teen suspended for criticizing Muslim student,” by Elizabeth Dinh forÂ ABC Action News (Tampa Bay), August 31 (thanks to JW):