UPDATE.Â Jennifer Rubin: “The question remains: how did he get hired?”
UPDATE II. Andrew Malcolm in theÂ LA Times: “Additional criticism mounted when many major media outlets, especially TV, ignored the growing controversy.” Yep. It’s a controversy that was controversial enough to have someone booted from the White House, but not controversial enough for coverage.
UPDATE III.Â Jim Treacher: “So long to the lying, racebaiting, communist Truther in the White House. Correction: So long toÂ a lying, racebaiting, communist Truther in the White House. And now maybe people will start asking how this wackjob got into the White House in the first place. Van, I mean.”
- How Van Jones Happened and What We Need to Do Next
- Van Jones: A Very Ugly Czar Resigns from a Very Ugly Presidency
- Glenn Beck statement on resignation of Van Jones
- 90 Arrested in British Riots
- Report: Jane Fonda joins boycott of Toronto film festival over homage to Israel
- Pali-Arabs ‘seriously considering’ one-state (yawn!)
This is theÂ real story:Â The shameful failure of the MSM to do its job in reporting on the Obama administration
- Michelle Malkin: The United Nations has declared misery-inducing, freedom-strangling Cuban dictator Fidel Castro aÂ “World Hero of Solidarity.”
- Race-baiter Democrat Rep. Diane Watson praises Cuban health system, Castro & Guevara who “kicked out the wealthy”
TheÂ New York Times:
Mark Steyn, a Canadian author and political commentator, speaking on the Rush Limbaugh show on Wednesday, accused Mr. Obama of trying to create a cult of personality, comparing him to Saddam Hussein and Kim Jong Il, the North Korean leader.
More from Tim Blair:Â NOT NOT HEARD