Google ‘bug’ fixed?
NARATHIWAT, Jan 15 (TNA) – A school in Narathiwat commemorated an idealistic teacher, who left her native North to teach children in the South and died in 2007 after abducted and beaten by some villagers in this violence-plagued province.
USA takes in 6,000 Somali from Uganda
Big heart, no brains, H/T ZIP
Explaining the reason of resettling Somalis to the US, Katura said Somali refugees have failed to integrate with other refugee groups living in Nakivale and with the local communities because of their unique language and culture.
In America they’ll Â fit in perfectly.... New Vision>>
…and of course the Dhimwits who aid and abet Islamic advances just know its not happening.
Vlad Tepes Blog:
Some Australians seems also to have lost confidence in it’s government to reflect the values of the Australian people and set up an EDL like group. Governments world wide take note. If you do not serve the people who gave you money and power, you may lose it in ways you did not expect. The likely consequence? Governments will continue to use valuable security resources to monitor the Western liberal democrats and interfere with their resistance while funding cultural and religious ‘outreach’ programs which have so far to pretty much the exclusion of all else, been about promoting Islam, sharia law, the erasure and rewriting of history to favour Islam, recreatingÂ text books to make other religions look like quaint ideas while Islam is the truth, and so on ad nauseum.
Below, a video from the newly minted, Australian Defence League:
An older article from the Free Library, which is more accurate than ever:
Illegal immigrants masquerading as “refugees”: the muslim invasion. (Editorial Comment).
The recent arrival offÂ Christmas Island, in August 2001, of a Norwegian ship carrying over four hundred persons proposing to enter Australia illegally hasÂ crystallised a grave problem facing this country.
Unfortunately Australia has come to be regarded as a “soft target” for illegal immigrants, for the following reasons:
1. Instead of illegal immigrants arriving in boats being sent away immediately, with adequate food and provisions, they are allowed to enter Australia.
2. Many of the illegal immigrants are persons from violent backgrounds whose acceptance into Australia would be highly undesirable.
3. They are placed in detention centres, at enormous expense to Australian taxpayers, for long periods whilst they are permitted to takeÂ legal proceedings to establish that they are entitled to remain in Australia as “refugees” or “asylum seekers”. In these proceedings false and exaggerated evidence is commonly presented by them.
4. A very small proportion of the illegal immigrants are genuine refugees requiring acceptance by Australia. The great majority of them are simply people who, for good reasons or bad, are strongly opposed to their governments of origin or who are seeking to settle in a more economically advantageous country.
5. Australian taxpayers pay the legal costs of the illegal immigrants in their proceedings against the Commonwealth.
6. The Federal Court, under a left-leading Chief Justice, Mr. Michael Black, habitually makes biassed or over-generous decisions in favour of illegal immigrants. These decisions go beyond international guidelines on these matters, and act as an inducement to furtherÂ illegal immigration
7. These facts are well-known amongst those who, for commercial reasons and for the procuring of personal profit, organise the travel of illegal immigrants to Australia.
8. The Australian Democrats and theÂ Australian Labor Party
held up the passage in the Parliament of amending legislation intended to enable the Commonwealth to act more promptly and resolutely in order to exclude illegal immigrants.
THE PRICE OF WEAKNESS
Those who organise the travel of illegal immigrants have been swift to recognise that Australia is a soft target, and a compounding process has hence begun. Arrivals of highly undesirable illegal immigrants have been followed by further and further arrivals, caused by Australia’s reputation of accepting people who would be rejected elsewhere. The numbers held in detention centres increase continually, and new centres must be built and maintained at a staggering cost. False and exaggerated complaints are made by illegal immigrants about alleged ill-treatment, and they demand increasingly that further amounts be spent on their comfort.
Their complaints are publicised and distorted by their legal advisors (also funded by Australian taxpayers). Left-of-centre sources in the media (generally the same sources who supported false propaganda on the mis-named “stolen generation”) publicise false and exaggerated accounts, doing so not in the national interest, but rather in order toÂ destabilise the AustralianÂ immigration
What is to be done? It is essential that boats approaching Australia and containing illegal immigrants be reprovisioned with food and water and other appropriate supplies and required to return to the country from which the boat has come. If necessary boats should be towed away or, if they areÂ unseaworthy, replaced byÂ seaworthy boats of equivalent quality.
What is critical is that illegal immigrants must not be allowed to enter Australia or, if they enter illegally, must be extradited at once. Further, in view of their illegality they should be excluded entirely for the future from those who may make lawful applications to enter Australia. If these measures are not taken immediately and firmly, Australia will be increasingly exposed to an undesirable andÂ fractious
It is a matter of grave concern that Mr.Â Kim Beazley
and the Labor Party have only reluctantly supported the Prime Minister, Mr.Â John Howard
, in his amendments of theÂ immigration laws so as to protect Australia’s sovereignty. As an alternative to the present government it is essential that the Labor Party should not be unduly influenced by sectional interests (and especially by internationalist lobby groups) but should respect the views and interests of the great majority of Australians who believe, correctly, that they are being taken undue advantage of. (2)
Ultimately it must be asked of politicians elected by the Australian people whether those politicians are in fact prepared to put the interests of Australians ahead of internationalist causes that have the effect of reducing Australian sovereignty. Those who adopt unduly internationalist approaches may be viewed as treacherous in regard to their own country.
(1.) The Melbourne “Herald Sun
” recorded on 29 August 2001 that in a voteline poll taken on the preceding day, out of a total of 14,187 respondents, 96 per cent indicated that “Australia should turn away illegal immigrants”, and 4 per cent indicated that Australia should not.
(2.) Such comments as these, from a French Muslim spokesman named Mohammed Saboui, help to explain the apprehensions of some Australians concerning Muslim immigration en masse: “Our well functioning, `peaceful’ invasion of Europe has not been completed yet. We want to act simultaneously in all host countries. Since you keep on making more and more room available for us, we would be stupid not to fully profit by it…. You have framed laws thatÂ penalise
those who utter any racist expression against us. And you can’t see how blinded you are …” (“Catholic”, December 1998-January 1999).