“If only we could strangle those Jews with our bare hands and bite their heads off with our teeth, not our weapons”
Another brilliant Islamic scholar …………..Â has Shrillary Clitman invited him toÂ the White HouseÂ along with Tariq Ramadan (the newly welcomed Islamic “scholar”)?
The Most Intense of the People in Animosity Toward the Believers are da Jooozzz Â by Sheikh Muhammad Hussein Yaqub
“The Jew is treacherous, disloyal, deceitful and belligerent by nature…”
Khaled Al-Khlewi explains how Muhammad, profit of Islam, Â killed all those treacherous Jewish tribes and stole their properties. Â (Banu Qaynuqa, Banu Qurayza, Banu Nadir & today’s Zionists have it coming…)
- Praying Jew Causes Philadelphia Emergency Plane Landing
- Son of bin Laden: don’t kill him or its gonna get much worse: “It is going to be worse when my father dies,”- “The world is going to be very, very nasty then. It will be a disaster.”
- Obama Adminstration removes ban on Tariq Ramadan entering the U.S./few are pleased….
- CAIR and other Muslim groups “worse than useless” in fighting jihad terror
- Abu Hamza loves Brittania
- Lawmakers to Holder: Who decided to give Miranda rights to accused Detroit bomber?
Obama: “I thought I had a big dick…”
US “overestimated” ability to influence Mideast process
Washington – US President Barack Obama said Friday he may have overestimated the influence the United States could exert over the Israeli-Palestinian peace process and regretted raising expectations for meaningful talks to restart this year.
eye on the world blogspot:
JERUSALEM â€“ Washington’s Middle East envoy launched a new effort Thursday aimed at restarting Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations, just as President Barack Obama expressed pessimism about the prospects. […]
As his envoy George Mitchell began a fresh attempt to get the two sides talking to each other,Â Obama told Time Magazine: “This is just really hard … and if we had anticipated some of these political problems on both sides earlier, we might not have raised expectations as high.”
What did he expect? That he summons Netanyahu and Abbas, tell them “be friends” and they say “OK” and live in peace ever after?
If you also consider that the other major Palestinian player, Hamas,Â againÂ reiterated that “[i]t is impossible to recognise Israel on any terms and in any circumstances” and that they are firmly “committed to Israel’s destruction”, you’ll get the real picture.
Pack it in, Mitchell! Go home!