Kumbaya Jambalaya via Politically Incorrect:
Its no longer what is, its what you want to see:
While Islam becomes even more radical, andÂ 200-300 million Christians worldwide, 80% of which live in Muslim countries â€” and in Turkey â€” are being persecuted, threatened and murdered, Radio Vatican happily cited the French philosopher Olivier Roy, who informs us that Islam and Christianity in Europe are becoming more like each other.Â [mehr]
- Muslim mob burns down two churches, a clinic, shops, and the mayor’s house
- Pakistan: Muslim mob attacks Christians, authorities arrest…Christians
- Canada: “Muslim convert thirsty for knowledge” pleads guilty to role in terror group
- “The Justice Department employs nine lawyers previously involved in the defense of terrorist detainees”
- Jihad du Jour: Abu Sayyaf Mas-sacres 11 in the Philippines…
- Man Beaten with Sticks for Refusing to Embrace Islam…
- Danish Newspaper ‘Settles’ with Muslim Groups over Cartoons…
How to Stifle Speech: The West is “accepting government prohibitions on the thoughts we may express, allowing extremists to shout us down and shut us up, and self-censoring out of fear or faux-sensitivity.” Â (TownHall.com)
Muslim Dominance in Europe – By the Slice: Tales from the crypt that used to be the cradle of Western civilization. (FSM)
Terrorists to be ‘de-radicalised’ in NSW supermax
The New South Wales Government says five men sentenced for terrorism offences earlier this month will be put through a “de-radicalisation” program in prison.
The men are serving lengthy sentences in Goulburn’s supermax jail, but Premier Kristina Keneally has told Parliament they still pose a danger and the Government wants to make sure they do not plot another attack while in prison.
Corrective Services Minister Phil Costa has asked his department to fast-track the development of the course that will try to deprogram radical tendencies in prisoners convicted of terrorism offences.
Specialist staff and psychologists will be brought in to take the prisoners through intensive one-on-one sessions in which they will confront the reasons why they turned to extremism.
They will also be encouraged to replace radical religious beliefs with more moderate ones. (Pray tell: HOW?)
The program will incorporate elements from similar schemes being run in US prisons. (Failures, all of them/ed)