Islam in Europe:
The “youths” are at it again.
French President Nicolas Sarkozy met with bus drivers who refused to work in the impoverished northern Paris suburb of Tremblay-en-France after a bus was attacked Wednesday night. (Don’t you wonder why they’re so “impverished” in spite of the billions in welfare they receive from the French gov’t..?/ed)
French President Nicolas Sarkozy called on law enforcement officials Friday to intensify their operations in the impoverished suburbs of Paris following Wednesday night’s attack on a bus.
The bus was attacked when a gang of hooded youths launched Molotov cocktails at a crowded bus in the northern Paris suburb of Tremblay-en-France. The driver managed to get all the passengers safely off the bus. But the incident led bus drivers to boycott routes in the troubled suburb. (“hooded youths” they are, nothing to do with Islam, you know the drill…)
- Sarkozy promises action after bus attack in Paris suburbs
- Sarkozy promises ‘war without mercy’ for Paris suburbs
“ZDF are supposedly under pressure by one or more groups. It’s another example of censorship and self-censorship for fear of violent reprisals, which I deeply regret. The future looks darker than before in regard to openness, freedom and debate,” says Erik Guldager of the Draupner Gallery in Skanderborg. Unsurprising, really. ZDF is as bad as Al BeBeeCeera, nothing but far left chickenshit & PC brigades….More: Â Westergaard interview
WhileÂ Obama fiddles.
“The threat keeps growing: List of terrorists in our midst gets longer and longer,” an editorial from theÂ New York Daily News, May 1 (thanks to JW):
…Hard on the heels ofÂ Najibullah Zazi‘s subway bomb try, theÂ Manhattan U.S. attorney has indicted twoÂ Brooklyn men, U.S. citizens, for allegedly conspiring to abetÂ Al Qaeda‘s communication needs and its capacity to detonate explosives.
Count the arrests ofÂ Wesam el-Hanafi and Sabirhan Hasanoff as another victory for America’s anti-terror forces, but do not sleep well, for the enemy is determined and dispered [sic] among us.
Even a partial inventory of attempted attacks by radicalized Muslims on these shores puts the threat into terrifying perspective:
- Jose Padilla, arrested in 2002 as the so-called dirty bomber, was convicted of conspiring with Islamic terrorists.
- The Lackawanna Six – Sahim Alwan,Â Faysal Galab, Shafal Mosed,Â Yasein Taher,Â Yahya Goba andÂ Mukhtar al-Bakri – were busted in 2002 and convicted of aidingÂ Osama Bin Laden.
- Ohio truck driverÂ Iyman Faris was charged in 2003 with conspiring to topple theÂ Brooklyn Bridge. He was sentenced to 20 years.
- Eleven men, known as theÂ Virginia jihad network, were charged in 2003 with planning to train at terrorist camps. Nine were U.S. citizens. They were sentenced to prison.
- U.S. citizenÂ James Elshafay admitted plotting in 2004 to blow up theÂ Herald Square station.
- Yassin Araf andÂ Mohmmad Hossein were arrested inÂ Albany in 2004 for trying to buy a grenade launcher to assassinate a Pakistani diplomat. They got 15 years.
- U.S. citizensÂ Umer Hayat andÂ Hamid Hayat, his son, were arrested inCalifornia in 2005 after lying to theÂ FBI about Hamid’s attendance at an Al Qaeda training camp. They were convicted.
- Four members of terror cell Jam’iyyat Ul-Islam Is-Saheeh were charged in 2005 with conspiring to attack theÂ Los Angeles airport. Three went to prison, one to a mental facility.
- Michael Reynolds was busted in 2005 for plotting to blow up aÂ Wyomingnatural-gas refinery. He was sentenced to 30 years.
- Syed Haaris Ahmed, a Pakistani, andÂ Ehsanul Islam Sadequee, an American of Bangladeshi descent, were charged in 2006 with conspiring to make videos for extremists. They were convicted.
- Seven men, including five U.S. citizens, were charged in 2006 with conspiring to blow upÂ Chicago‘sÂ Sears Tower. Six were convicted.
- Former U.S. sailorÂ Hassan Abujihaad was accused in 2007 of giving locations of Navy ships to a group that supports terrorists. He got 10 years.
- Six New Jersey men were imprisoned in a 2007 conspiracy to attackÂ Fort Dix.
- An American and three others allegedly plotted to bomb fuel lines at JFK. They await trial.
- Christopher Paul, a U.S. citizen, was arrested in 2008 for conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction against U.S. and European targets. He got 20 years.
- Four men were charged in 2009 with plotting to bombÂ Bronx synagogues. They await trial.
- Hosam Maher Husein Smadi, a Jordanian living inÂ Dallas, was charged in 2009 with trying to car-bomb an office tower.
- Michael Finton ofÂ Illinois was busted in 2009 in a courthouse bomb plot inspired by AmericanÂ Taliban John Walker Lindh.
- Bryant Neal Vinas ofÂ Long Island was busted in 2009 for allegedly giving Al Qaeda information on the subways andÂ Long Island Rail Road.
- Brooklyn-born Betim Kaziu was charged in 2009 with trying to join an Al Qaeda affiliate in hope of killing U.S. troops.
- Twelve Americans were indicted in 2009 for allegedly supportingÂ Al Shabaab, a terror group seeking to overthrow theÂ Somali government.
- Colleen LaRose, aka Jihad Jane, was charged this year with plotting to kill a Swedish cartoonist who had depicted theÂ Prophet Mohammed.
- Sharif Mobley, a 26-year-oldÂ New Jersey man, was arrested in March in a roundup of Al Qaeda suspects inÂ Yemen.
Zazi admitted he and pals planned to suicide-bomb Grand Central andÂ Times Square subways….
Hmmm. What do all those people have in common? What, oh, what, could it be?
Just another case of “my Allah is better than yours”
Actually, it was jihadi against jihadi. Will the Islamophobia never end? “Blasts at Somali mosque kill at least 30: witnesses,” by Abdi Guled and Ibrahim Mohamed forReuters, May 1
Will the Islamophobia never end? “Pakistani Muslim Allegedly Beats A Christian Employee to Death, Injures His Brother,” from theÂ Pakistan Christian Post
Just another kuffar. Islamic Tolerance Alert: “A Christian housemaid tortured by Pakistan Air Force Police,” fromÂ Pakistan Christian Post