By Barry Rubin
1. Should U.S. strategy be to make a theological judgment about the relationship of Jihad and Islam, deciding what is the “proper” Muslim stance?
2. Should U.S. strategy be to declare that there is a war only with al-Qaida and not with terrorism or anyone else? Read it all>>>
“I hate the Israelis,” Yediot quotes Mrs Arafat as saying. “I oppose normalisation with them. Israeli women have attempted to make contact with me and I rejected them. Â “I am giving an unequivocal message to all Israeli women proposing help for our institutions: you are responsible for the problems our children have. How do you dare to offer donations?”
Sheik yer’mami advises: give back the 2 billion dollars that Arafart-bastard stole!
Concentration camps needed:
Hamas-bastards on board Â Gaza-bound ships intend to ‘portray Israel as occupier’
IDF officials expressed concerns that many of the activists are actually terrorists attempting to transfer arms to Hamas.
Free Gaza organizers say they are on schedule despite Cyprus’ refusal to allow them into its waters. ‘People of Gaza are in concentration camp, we will also be placed in one if detained,’ leader says/Y-net news
Sheik Â recommends the Russian treatment. Or, alternatively:
1. Arrest everyone on all the boats and hold them until Gilad Shalit is released.
2. Do not allow them access to the Red Cross or anyone else until Gilad Shalit has the same rights.
3. Confiscate all goods on the ships and distribute them to the former residents of Gush Katif and Sderot.
4. Sink the ships.
Despite attacks by Hamas, Israel maintains an ongoing humanitarian corridor for the transfer of food and humanitarian supplies to Gaza, used by internationally recognized organizations including the United Nations and the Red Cross. Â Â More