Pakistan arrests co-owner of catering firm that served U.S. embassy in connection with Times Square jihad plot
The embassy may have dodged a bullet on this one, but certainly ought to re-examine its relationships with other local firms — even at the risk of appearing “Islamophobic.” “Pakistan arrests over Times Square bomb plot,” fromÂ BBCÂ News, May 21/JW
Pakistanis detained for role in Times Square jihad bomb plot accuse interrogators of “siding with the infidels”
“Infidels”? You’d almost think the Times Square car bomb plot had something to do with Islam. (Cue chorus of “Naaah’s” coming from the State Department, U.S. intelligence agencies, and the White House.)
Today’s offerings from the Religion of Peace:
- Psychologist Blames Gazan Incest on Israel…/yep. You can always blame da Jooozzz….
- What Torture? Life Good for UK Co-Conspirators in Pakistan…/whining works. For Muslims….
- Jihad du Jour: 30 Shias Blown to Bits at Market…/Shiites are ‘rafidite dogs…’
- Hamas to Destroy 180 Gaza Homes for Religious Center…/what could be more important? Sure it has nothing to do with Islam this time?
- Taliban Strap Explosives to ‘Spies’, Stage Public Detonation/ Modern Islam. killing modernity….
Hopeless, clueless, worthless:
$200m ‘behaviour detection’ officers fail to spot a single terrorist at airports
A team of more than 3,000 “behaviour detection” officers hired to spot terrorists at US airports have failed to catch a single person despite costing the taxpayer $200 million (Â£140 million) last year.